Forums > Social Chat > oh no, one of those weekends!

Login/Join to Participate

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
oh dear tis all gone to pot. . . help!

this weekend has been far too chaotic, firstly ended up working the idlewild gig when i promised myself i wouldnt work this week. finished that at 2am then went round to the ECCO guys hous till sodding 5 in the morning. . missed my 12oclock lecture friday and then spent the following 24hours monged out at a freinds braiding his hair for sodding hours with black and purple wool aeugh hands hurt owww
left my mates bout 8oclock went home then went straight back round the ecco house, again attempted to spin and stoof. . and then ahh catastrophe both my fire ropes and my staff broke within 5mins of each other !!!!!!. . noooooooo! not fair toys arent meant to break like that oooww. *sniff sniff sob sob* i just ended up standing there looking at the pitifull two halfs, so unfair. not the good quite weekend i thought it would be!
. . sorry just wanted to get that out, am going to go and find lots of hugs somewhere *looks round empty room and opts for pillow, sniff sob*

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Will you settle for a here?

Poor babe. The only antidote to such a weekend is spinning, errmmmm....

I guess borrowing someone's toys is in order

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Babe I will give you lots of hugs when I see you! I hope everything is ok besides the obvious... I am going 'home' shopping today to get me bits for me room that I need. I will call you soon to hear of this unfortunate incident.

Love,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Poor Lolli It is probably no consolation , but the only way from down is up You will make a better staff and an improved set of fire ropes. Maybe one day you'll look back and be glad they broke.

Are we nearly there yet?

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
i feel ur pain, to be without fire is to be without soul... errr, go borrow som toys and go for broke... i wish i were somewhere i could acctually make a stick.,.,., fukin 'chi'...
mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
aaaaawwwwww..... will give pk a staff for you(made by my own fair hand) if you will accept....

xR

brain replacement...anyone?

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Awwww - hon - x

(Real ones to follow on 22nd)

tut tut - DIY rope building, if you're still short of ropes by the time you're down, then I'll see what I can sort for ya (has lots of kevlar stuff at mo) - xxx.

LOL @ pillow though.....hug substitute idea thieverer -
Dare ya to sew some arms on it -

Give u a call later if you're about

&

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
and Lolli.
My weekend's not shaping up too much better. My disk with my final papers on it (three of them, 6 to 8 pages each) has a virus on it. So now I have to re-type them and lose all the info from the last time I printed them. And expand them each to 15 to 20 pages, with proper anotations, bibliography, all that stuff. Have another 5-7 page paper to write as well. All this is due by Thursday, when I will also have to have all my stuff here packed and shipped back to LA.

But on the bright side, I'll be in London in three weeks hanging out with your lovely self and then it'll be all about
Hang in there sweetheart.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

478 posts

Posted:
awww Kali babe, poor you *HUGE HUGE HUGS X X X X* , *yay get to see you soon* well have to go get a few consol;idating when in london (3weeks yay!) i wish you luck and caffine writing it all up bloody bastard with the disc, can you not get an extension on deadline?

thanx you guys hugs much needed and appriciated.
fire ropes might be fixed though will be an ickle bit shorter then they were, but tis all good, it shouldnt make too much difference, in anycase is my own fault for being bad at making ropes (cam- i dont know diy ropes, who'd do it?? lol) it was more a case of seeing them fly of the chains one miniute and then the next hearing my staff break in two . . still cant beleive thats happened but what can you do, will have to grab anotherone somehow *would love to take up the beautiful mineiro's offer but he shouldnt have to waste his time on my behalf* <~~~ thank you so so much for the offer rob, you are truely a sweety darling person * *

anyhows just to say, thank all for advice and much more thanx for hugs am feeling all walm and loved inside now, thankyou so much, where would i be without such amazing ppl !

hugs and fluff and love
lolli x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
you would be looking for us darling

We love you lolli!!!!

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Dont worry, Be happy...

Just think soon you will be with all us London lot again! we missed you and can't wait for your return!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Your Poi AND your staff?!?
Oh hunny thats harsh...
sending lots of healing vibes to lollis toys... and her heart!!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

478 posts

Posted:
thank you Valura sweety,

tis meaning a lot to me. . *huge hugz back x *

hugs and love
lollix

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I've been trying to write a compassionate post about the fact that my most loved human being in the world last just passed away this past week. I just got back from her funeral. But upon rereading it I deleted it twice because it sounded sarcastic to compare my Aunt's death with a fire rope breaking. Heck, everything from me sounds sarcastic.

My real underlying point was to hug the ones you love and tell them you love them. I'm lucky that I got to do that before the end.

Fighting the urge to delete this post a third time because it's such a buzzkill on such a lovely thread... But perhaps if I leave with hugs to all and remind lolli that lots of people love her (Yeah, word gets around ) it will be worth adding.

Compassionate hugs and love,
NYC

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Bad Luck Lolli,
Hope you get sorted with some nice new toys soon

Kat

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i have your new staff, but i'm enjoying far too much to part just yet, but i promise that i wont burn it... blame rob he made me like extra long staff's again... sulks