Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
hey everybody, i just cut a hole in my forehead with my staff. just thought id share smile .DRAKE

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
um. i'm not sure whether i should congradulate or ask if your ok. what do you mean "cut a hole in my forehead"??? sounds painful smile.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Congrats, I guess. confusedAre you alright? To me I get the mental image of you drilling your staff into your forehead. shockedIf all is well then I guess I am proud of you! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Big Daddi-Yomember
21 posts

Posted:
Cutting a hole in your head with a staff!? That's better than the bagel I found behind my refridgerator!~Derrick

Wow! Check out this bagel I found behind my refridgerator!

Big Daddi-Yomember
21 posts

Posted:
Cutting a hole in your head with a staff!? That's better than the bagel I found behind my refridgerator!~Derrick

Wow! Check out this bagel I found behind my refridgerator!

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
hahahaa, you guys make me laugh...bagel. im fine, its really not that bad, any deeper tho and it wouldnt be much less cool. no im not some kind of masochist, its just the second time ive cut myself with this staff. and in the same place too. anywayDRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk