tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
On saturday i had my tarot cards read and she said alot of stuff that was very true to my life (both past and present). One of the things she did say was that soon, i will no longer be in the land of singledom and i will find my prince charming! The thing that puzzled me was that she said i will meet him on the internet, but as this is the only site i use, i guess it must be one of the crazy cats on home of poi!

tatty

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
How funny you bring this up, as Malcolm and I were just speaking last night of relationships that have happened because of meeting HoP, including, we believe a marriage or two.
I know I met my future wife on here, so anything can happen! (Hello Cass, my sweet!)

Best of luck in your search....keep us posted which one of our hunky princes you snag (mainly so I can check him off my "maybe" list! )

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
most men where i live are about as exciting as the essay im finding any excuse not to do at the moment, so hopefully the crazy tarot lady speaks some truth!

tatty

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*