pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
well the time has finally come for me to leave the beach house. and what an inopportune time as well. right when i have all kinds of cool people coming down. i should still be able to accomodate everyone untill at least the 11th or so of december. i am trying to get it for the whole month of december, but we will see. i hope this does not ruin any plans, i dont think it will but again i will have to see.

the days are very crazy for me right now. i am at a crucial point in where i want to go with my life...

anyone got a light?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
much love to ya in a scary and wonderfully important time, pozee.

so sorry to hear your lease is in the air sooner than you wanted, first and mainly for you, wink, jason. damn, friends!

goodbye beach house, hello world which the fire-slut god rules anyway, and don't ever forget it. we don't (*grin*).

if ya don't stay at The Strand all month, pozee, here's wishing you find new digs wherever your heart leads you, or unexpectedly, and bright new situations just open themselves up which you seriously thrill to play in.

ok you wondered about others' schedules, those planning/ hoping to stay with you there?

Kyri was hopin to stay through NYE & TAO with you. Kali is now heading to SD around Dec 20 and surely woulda liked to enjoy your open hospitality there.

MikeGinny with Maximus have been planning to stay with you from a couple days before TAO.

Gaja is figurin out timing between bisbee, AZ and Oceanside up til, after, or thought she might have instead of a Tucson trip in case she wanted a temp from which to explore a SD temp job then straight to bixbee or Mexico, but that's the most tentative.

might wanna update some of these folx. Kyri's PMs are working again.

with all my love to you, amazing dude,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
dearest pozee..
don't fret, everything will work out the way it was meant to! where are you moving to?
as for crucial points in your life...i hear ya!
it's important to remember that whatever decision you make, if you decide later on it wasn't the right one, change it! life is as flexible as you want it to be and every major change is also a major adventure filled with opportunity and possibility

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Move to New York dude! Naaa, actually you'd probably hate it. It's an aquired taste.

Good luck in everything. My confidence in the universe is at an all time high so I'll throw some optimism your way. As long as you're smart, logical and work hard... or have a hot chest you'll have no problem making it in this world.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Good luck Pozee, and i hope everything works out to your liking! I understand that things go out of schedule (story of my life) and i'll figure out where to stay if need be, never fear. I'm looking forward to seeing you.... and i'm pm-ing you a number where I'll be as of tommorow, cause i am leaving today. MikeGinny- Call me tommorow or thursday and i will see if i can find you and maximus a place to stay tworads the end of the year if ur still coming down! plz say you are! And mebbe the house will still be there anyhow.
In any event, I'll check back here a few more times before i leave today, and again, best of luck in a new life pozee!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Wow... Good luck holding onto it for a month pozee. Our landlords just sold our apartment too, so we aren't sure where we'll be after this month... Change is hard but things usually happen for a reason. As to those coming down.. I just got back into the country so I'm out of touch... When will ya'll be here? Hopefully our house will be in shape to offer stays.. (Right now they're remondeling our garage and our living room has become our storage). We're searching for a new place too, so I guess it runs in the neighborhood right now! suerte!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Hey, Kyri! We'll figure something out. I'll have a sleeping bag and a matttress pad with me, so somewhere there will have to be 6 feet of floor space that I can steal SOMEWHERE for a few days.

Let's stay in touch via HOP and Kyri, just keep PMing me messages as to where I can reach you.

Pozee, Kyri gave me your cell # and Mikie, I have a number for you, which I presume is a cell?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i am trying to work something out right now so that i will have the place untill the 1st. so cross your fingers. mike you can give me a call on that 5000 number any time...

anyone got a light?

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Things should be more under control this week since I'll have my garage again.. Let me know dates and I should be able to offer some sleeping places.. We'll make sure you guys are taken care of! Pozee's got my number or just post here. safe travels..

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Pozee,

Don't worry about us. You worry about the crap YOU have to deal with. I'm flexible. I'll even bring a tent.

The only thing I want you to do for me is to give Kyri a huge hug on my behalf when you see her. K?

The rest we'll deal with when the time comes.

-Mike

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry you gotta deal with all this stuff, Honey. That's crap! And definitely don't worry about anyone from HoP stressing. We're a resillient (sp?) bunch.

Maybe you should show your landlord your nipples and then they'll let you stay. Hell, when I come down I'll show 'em my nipples if it'll help!

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Move over here. There just aren't enough decent staffers for my liking. Certainly not handsome, well built former marine ones anyhoo.

And i can hook you up with the perfect lady.

Tell me, do you like the fuller figure?

Meh

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Is it just me or did C@ntus just make a subtle pass at Pozee?

-Mike

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
back off C@ntus...
i own pozee, remember?
he's mine! all mine!

~Charles Baudelaire

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Well then can you pick a weekend and unlock him from your basement? I'd really like to learn some new wraps... Just like an hour or two... then you can lock him back up.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
mebbe, but i'll have my eye on you!

~Charles Baudelaire

.fireproof.member
56 posts

Posted:
PozeeFire

Oceanfest of the

FIRE-SLUT GOD

until next time..........

[ 05. December 2002, 10:41: Message edited by: .fireproof. ]

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Aw, crap!

And we haven't even had a chance to trash the place...

Can Moongirl and I still come down the 8th?

Sorry about your personal crisis. I agree with most that radical change is a positive thing, but I know that being in the middle of it can be a terrible feeling.

Good luck,
Maximus

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
bring down as many people as you want for this weekend. i will have the place untill at least the 10th, at the very least, but my manager lady is pretty nice so she may not kick me out right before christmas. i will try and keep everyone posted. anyone can call me to get more info. if i do not answer leave a message at
760-224-5000

anyone got a light?

.fireproof.member
56 posts

Posted:
HeyHeyHey I'm one of the SoCal fire party organizers. The party is shaping up wonderfully.
We are veryveryvery looking forward to all you visitors joining us for it at Pozees pad on Monday December 9

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Hey guys - Keep me in touch... When's the party? Doin' anything on the 8th too? Let me know if you need a hand with anything Pozee.. I look forward to meeting you all soon!

SoCalFiremember
38 posts

Posted:
will do, dulceflames, our SoCalFire host returned from the beautiful wilds and the civilized Mexican towns! our communications equipment slows us down, but we're dedicatedly sprinting on its leash to make everything serve our people.

Sunday December 8, the night the visitors' cars arrive, so Maximus may hear now too before he's emailed, there's a lil welcome-vigil-peeps vegetarian-friendly dindin starting at 6:30 in Laguna Hills, then there's fires spinning at a burn on Pirate' Cove, expected Kinudin to come up quite sure too. calvran will make it if he can, & fireproof is planning to come; those SoCalFire peeps who aren't on HoP, & who live closest, are all watching their schedules. we'll have a cold-weather option too.

then visitors are off to crash in O-side at the famous pad, courtesy of pozee, wink & j's hospitality, and the BIG party there, PozeeFire: Oceanfest of the Fire-Slut God begins next mid-afternoon, Monday December 9.

watch your email and then your phone!

~ word from ya SoCalFire pyro family~ SoCalFire411@yahoo.com

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
That palce was / is soo coool - although the best thing about it is/was you Poz!

I hope you can continue to be as carefree as you seemed when living by the sea.

Hope the best for you in your endevours.

Kate and I think about you and our short time there a lot - it really was a highlight, not to be forgotten.

Josh

(PS happy B'day! )

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ummm... what NYC said, but replace New York with Black Creek, BC, Canada

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach