• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Luma Theatre light show -- has anyone seen it?

Login/Join to Participate

old hand
Total posts: 768
Posted:This show is coming to San Francisco in February, and I'm very excited to see it. I was wondering if anyone here has heard of this troupe before, or seen a performance?

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

Dealing in Perception & Probability
Total posts: 135
Posted:haven't seen it, but when it comes to florida i'm going! that looks like a kick censored show!!! let me know how it is

Legal and illegal are a point of view. All that matters is morality.

If there's a shadow in your life, then there is also sunshine. Perception is everything.

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:yes, i saw them in edinburgh a couple of years ago...

the show was... about 7/10 for me.

great, if you had never seen a light show before...and full of interesting ideas cleverly put together

not great if you knew what spinning was, or had worked with light, or actually expected the show to contain what the promotional material held... ubblol

still pretty damnn fine tho.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)