ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
This will be a stormer of a night as the Toadstool crew come together with Freefall Monkey crew from Bristol.!!!!

More room, more time, more DJ's ...MORE FUN!!!!!

With Dick Trevor (Dickster) and Allaby - from Nano Records. Allaby played a brilliant set at last years Glade Festival.

Plus more dj's who are on top form at the moment.

See www.toadstool.org.uk / www.freefallmonkey.co.uk for more details

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Lucifer's Lounge will be running the fire garden so if you want to come and play get in contact at zeeboo@blueyonder.co.uk there are a limited number of free tickets available.

EDITED_BY: ZeeBoo (1138629554)

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Lucifer's Lounge

I've had a little idea and I wanted to see what you all think and feel about it.

It all began when I keep being asked to organise fire people for psytrance nights in Bristol, which is all good but they are never willing to pay as they have very low bugets.
However I had noticed and know lots of jspinners are going to these events anyway and usually someone does some fire at some point (hmm and not always overly safely) so with a bit of organising we maybe able to combine the two.

So I want to create a platform for the fire community in the UK to come and have a play at these parties without having to worry about bringing fuel or leaving the toys somewhere safe and have a safe area away from punters to do it.

I hope it will provide everyone the chance to meet ,share skills, try out new acts, experiment, have fun and at the same time put on a show.

I want to make it clear that I'm not doing this for money (ha I have just spent 30 hours sorting out the main backdrop... (it looks awesome though biggrin)) but for the experiance and I can see it growing into something great for us all.

So what do you think?

PS It's called Lucifer's Lounge as it's a firey place to chill and has no religious bearing what so very...

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
smile sound like it's going to be cool. always throught the black swan should have more fire spinning events. It's just takes somebody willing to put up with the hassel of running it.
Thank you

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Cheers for your support Tim.

Hopefully we'll be able to make the garden a bit more sparkly than usual and get it running as a regular event.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
bounce

should be a good night biggrin

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
looks great but i've got to be in guildford sunday an there's no way i can afford to get down anyway... frown

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Ninja_Davemember
58 posts

Posted:
would love to make this one but unfortunately have a big nite at work i cant get off, but ill keep an eye out for the next one! sounds like an amazing idea!

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Oh getting close now bounce bounce bounce so here's some more details which are open to changes and suggestions.

1st show is going to be at 12:30pm please no fire before then. after the first show going to have a break, then if anyone want to try out new/old routines it be your turn and then futher into the night it's a free for all jam type thing. weavesmiley

If anyone who's coming has a specific act that they want to try out let me know zeeboo@blueyonder.co.uk

Sy (dream) let me know if you are coming please. hug

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
I have a spare guest list place to anyone who fancy coming and helping out.

Bryn

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Ok so AFTER i bought my tickets i get the net and see you have a free space frown

Oh well. I'm going anyway. bounce

(and i have the net again ubblove )

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
See you tomorrow Pink...?

bounce biggrin bounce

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Post Reply with quote
NEWSFLASH.........
Hold onto your shorts as FreeFall Monkey and Toadstool have decided that Twisted Toadstool just cant finish at 5 am, so we have sorted a full on after party at .....
Casablanca, Stokes Croft - “Twisted Sunday”!, which will run from 5 am till noon on Sunday.
Map - https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=BS13PR
- Casablanca map.

There will be top tunes weaved out by some of the tunesters from the Swan as well as a couple of “fresh faces”; uv, lights, Moroccan chill out zone, a fully licensed bar till noon and hubbly bubbly pipes!

This will be a ticket only after party, with tickets on sale during the night at the Black Swan only.
We have subsidised the after party as a “Thanks” to all those who are supporting us and have dedicated the after party to our close mate, Si.
Therefore, tickets will be £1 only and will only be available from FreeFalling Tim, Toad and Corky on the night itself.

We are (oddly enough!), very excited about this addition to our night and plan to make this a feature of all future FFM and Toadstool parties – Bring it on!!!!!!!

Good news for those of you that have to travel - you can make a real go of it now and have time to chill, gather your thoughts before heading back home.

Love and Light,

The Freefall and Toadstool Crews xXx

biggrin biggrin juggle

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Oh that'd be perfect - we could head straight to CircSoc after the afterparty ubbangel

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Written by: Pink...?

Oh that'd be perfect - we could head straight to CircSoc after the afterparty ubbangel

and sleep there? biggrin

The ticket went to a very good home.

See you all tomorrow.
Now make sure you are all tucked up in bed nice and early and get a good nights sleep...... ubbangel

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Sleep? Sleep is for wimps tongue

(yes sleep there ubbangel I'm a wimp)

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
sleep for the weak and it's the weekend bounce2 bounce bounce2

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
bounce

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Thanks everyone who turned out to play or just watch and enjoy. Was bloody marvellous. hug

The only downer was the weather, will have to sort my rain dance out for future events.

There will be photo's & possible a vid once the website is up.

biggrin

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Photos of the night

Some fire ones in there, a moody one of Oli that I like.