Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > SpunOut06 - Perth, Australia, 17th -20th, March

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Hana4BRONZE Member
burner
90 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Hi guys wave

Above is the flier for SpunOut06, a weekend of workshops and play hosted by the Perth Fire Group to be held from the 17th to the 20th of March, 2006. The workshops are being held near the coastal town of Busselton, 2.5 hours drive south of Perth. We have a large camp (by the water) booked with dormitories, shower blocks and a large kitchen. The weekend is fully catered so all meals, accommodation, workshops and fire fuel are included in the cost of your ticket.

There will be workshops in poi, staff, twin staff, ball, club and contact juggling, devil sticks, diabolo and stilt walking. With possible workshops in hoops and rope dart. As well as henna, massage, yoga, hair wraps and body painting. We are currently in the process of working out the workshop schedule and will post it up here when it's finalised. There will also be a fire show on the Saturday night followed by fire dancing and great tunes.

Full weekend tickets cost $60AUD, 2 nights cost $50AUD and 1 night tickets are $45AUD.

Transport to and from the camp for overseas and interstate guests can be arranged for those that need it. (This would mean car pooling with some of the lovely Perth crew.)

If you are interested in coming, get your tickets fast as numbers are limited and tickets are on a first come basis.

If you need anymore information please feel free to PM me and we'll do our best to help you out.

Hope to see you in the west soon,

Dexta and Littlewing ubbrollsmile
Perth Fire Crew

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
wow that beach looks amazing! ubblove

Hope you all have a great time!

sunny weavesmiley sunny

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
so you coming hellz??...
Im sure we can arrange a special spot on the beach for you .. biggrin ubbrollsmile

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Have a wonderful time!!!! hug
(As if you wouldn't)

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Hana4BRONZE Member
burner
90 posts

Posted:
It's gonna be Teeeeee riffic biggrin clap

I can't wait bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

2 days to go!!!! sunny https://www.fyredanz.com

EDITED_BY: Dexta (1144024439)

Page: