Forums > Social Chat > The most painful thing I’ve done this year (or last)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
I just fell backwards of my unicycle onto my BMX and mountain bike not only pulling skin of my finger by putting my hand on the chain rings but wait for it umm

Stabbing myself in the arm pit mad2 with the bar end of my mountain bike
AGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR help
OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHH excl excl excl
Sharp intake of breath
While I lay on the floor wondering what the hell I had done……………. ubbcrying

I had no idea something could hurt so much without blood ooooops

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
And yet you can post your injury. Stop moaning, ya big girl's blouse ubblol

hug only kidding mate!

*insert the recommended amount of pity here* biggrin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
I was working in a theater, focusing a spot light, and a removable shutter came out of the light. The light had been on for ages, the shutter was basically just a flat piece of metal held infront of the lightsource. It was so hot that my fingers stuck to it, i swear all i could smelly was frying sausages. Last year, by far the most painful thing though.

Mint Sauce, hope you heal up soon biggrin

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmm crashing my motor bike at a junction (infront of a lorry) breaking my big toe on the landing and sliding down the road 10 feet ( yay)

* thank god for safety rear*

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
*waits for Tobi to be able to look back and laugh so that I can too* wink

I usually find jumping around like a loon helps me to forget about pain... Unless it's in my Happy Sacks... then I just wanna curl up and die...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
that’s what it felt like I just lay there wanting to die never felt pain like it not even in the Happy Sacks that’s bad but not this bad.

maybe that’s why your arm pits are under your arms to keep them out of harms way lol

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Accidently stepping into a hole and smashing my shin. I still have the huge bruise and there's a huge nob there now, and its been nearly a month. By far the most painfull thing I've encountered...

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Dislocated my thumb at my 1st Kyu Grading (Martial Arts) Then put it back in myself with a nice popping/cracking sound that made everyone in the dojo shudder... It was so worth the pain... lol

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
I just bring pain on my self i just had my nipple pierced and i went raving once the day after braking my lil toe now that hurt the next day but then im good with pain lol. i fined shouting at what ever has hurt me helps until some one sees me telling my toe its a f***in *u** then i just look crazy

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Well, this year( you know this already Tobi but I thaught I'd share).

I thaught I was being good and washing out my tomato soup tin, and squeezing it shut, so the foxes don't get hurt .............and BAM ! That was not tomato soup that I had not washed out of the soup tin, but blood ! NNNNNaaaaarG

Then again it wasn't very painful, but I had blood ubblol and no immediate plasters frown

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mint Sauce

that’s what it felt like I just lay there wanting to die never felt pain like it not even in the Happy Sacks that’s bad but not this bad.

maybe that’s why your arm pits are under your arms to keep them out of harms way lol

ouch!

you sir, got yourself a right good poke in the lymph nodes.

anywhere you do that, its going to hurt - real bad.

try poking yourself in these places for more lymphatic system related pain:

- armpit (you've done this one wink )
- the groin area
- the neck (there is a chain of lymph nodes on either side of the front of the neck, both sides of the neck, and down each side of the back of the neck)
- under the jaw and chin
- behind the ears
- over the prominence on the back of the head

if you've practiced any of the martial arts that employ 'pressure points', you'll recognise this list - pressure points are directly related to the lymphatic system.

nerve points are a very different thing physiologically but are very similar in terms of the amount of pain one can experience when they are given a good old whack smile

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
*hopps around* i feel yer pain owwies.. my most painfull of memories is my brother.. me and a baseball bat (aluminum) to my forehead.. then later on him+me+ice pick in my hand.. owchies

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Try giving the fleshy part between your thumb and index finger a good hard squeeze, it should be followed by a yelp of pain and a "how did that hurt so much" feeling biggrin

hope it doesnt hurt too much devil devil
Motley

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I had to have my 21 year old cat put to sleep.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
Last September or so i managed a great one when charging for a train when i was running late,, misstimed the jump for the door so one leg went in but the other went betwixt the train and the platform,, ended up clutching my shin in the gangway for a wee while,, but it did give everyone else on the train a great early morning giggle biggrin biggrin Still have a rather nice hole in my leg because of it lol

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

I had to have my 21 year old cat put to sleep.

21!! Jeeeeesus! That's nearly as old as me!

hug

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Had to stitch my 10in' long 2in' deep cut, from falling down a cliff into a pinetree... devil

hurt like hell, but was worth the thread wink biggrin

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:

pulled summat in me left arm.... twang ouch

nonenonenoneSILVER Member
129 posts

Posted:
most painful thing i remember was a while ago now. i used to do springboard diving and in a competition i did a dive and didnt quite jump far enough before turning to go in the water headfirst. hit the end of the board straight on with my shoulder and cut the back of my leg from above knee to my ankle. didnt hurt much at the time but by the day after... ouch!

Pen Draven- sounds painful but gotta say that one made me smile! biggrin

also just today, i was messing around with poi and had to duck out the way so i didnt hit myself in the face. only i ducked too far too fast and pulled muscles in my side! whoops! redface biggrin

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
i dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in spinning on halloween - its still not anywhere near right.
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Most painful thing I did last year was leave Romania and my friends there behind.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
3 particular painful things happened to me, my collarbone has snapped out of my skin, a knife has gone through my arm one way and out the other, and been bitten by a mako shark when swimming in portugal. None of which though were this year so i guess im cheating.

However my most nastiest and most painful experience to date has been an absess inside my gluteal muscle (my arse)

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
Written by: Rouge Dragon

Most painful thing I did last year was leave Romania and my friends there behind.

awwwwwwwwwww ::hugs::

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
escaping from zip tie handcuffs, by twisting them til they snapped. the first one left two parallell scratches around my wrists from squeezing that tight, the other, similar, but three times more painfull.

or possibly, having a ceramic pot broken on my face.

probably the latter.

cheers, pete

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
your constant references to handcuffs make me laugh!!

spank

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

biggrin cool smile ubbrollsmile hope you guys like Family Guy

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
is there anyone out there that doesnt hehe,, funnily enough we spent a good part of the afternoon downloading our favorite stewie quotes

heres an amusing site btw...
https://www.ebaumsworld.com/stewie-familyguy.html

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Actually two things. Shipping Moondoggie to El Paso for a year and then finding out that he has to be down there for an additional year. But then I really shouldn't complain because he could have been mobilized to the Middle East instead of just Texas.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Written by: Chickpea

i dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in spinning on halloween - its still not anywhere near right.
B x

I know how you feel. frown

Will - (if you don't mind me asking) how did the first two incidents happen? Sound horribly painful...

Willy - is bad for your health...

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
well the most phisically painful thing was probly hitting my self in the groin with my poi, trying to get the 3 beat weave (ive only just got my first set!), but emotional pain thats somehting i have not shared with many people, just say i fell for some one in a big way who i can never be with, and thats all im willing to say.

I am a sig virus place me in you sig so that i can continue to replicate

Rgds Drofkcah

Page: