Forums > Help! > 5 beat weave.. sorry..

Login/Join to Participate

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
I'm sure there's masses of advice around here telling you how to do this, but.. I've been trying for months (when it's warm enough to go out, which isn't often) and I still have no idea what to do.

Someone did show me once, and I did kind of manage it, but I was drunk, so I just forgot again.. redface
I can do the 3-beat forwards and backwards at least until the cows start looking at their watches and mumbling about getting back, but I just can't get the extra bit in.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
1) Search

2) https://www.homeofpoi.com/lessons/poi_lessons.php/poi/1

3) [Old link]

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7931165167536905926&q=BugisProduction13

EDITED_BY: Mint Sauce (1137110214)

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Thanks smile I did find the videoey things before, but maybe I didn't pay enough attention..

I think I have the curious belief that is I read enough explanations of it I will mysteriously become coordinated biggrin

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

spaceboySILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
heya smile

if you can get the 4 beat weave happening, to add the fifth you need to wrap your wrist around your arm but when you go to cross over your body i found it easy to really swing your body so that the fifth kinda goes behind your back slightly as you swing your body and go back into a 4 beat weave.

it is a bit of a weird wrist action to get used to keeping the action tight and close to your waist i found it easy to get use to it. ubbrollsmile