spike_18

Total posts: 5
Posted:Hey all, was just wondering if there are any spinners of fire or neon in Ipswich as i learnt to poi whilst at uni and now when i go home its so boring not havng others to poi with.

Would be great if you can point us in the direction of gatherings in or around Ipswich.

Cheers
Spike

Delete Topic

newgabe
newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
Total posts: 4030
Posted:Hey Spike it's a good idea to put the country in a 'meet others' posting: cause you could mean Ipswich UK, or Ipswich near Brisbane, Australia, or Ipswich somewhere in the states... or.....

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete

spike_18

Total posts: 5
Posted:Sorry dudes its Ipswich England.

Spike

Delete

ebonyeyes
Total posts: 4
Posted:Hi I work in Hadliegh near Ipswich so am in the neck of the woods some times.

Delete

crowley2
crowley2

official hop cutie
Total posts: 272
Posted:i live in clacton and have been looking for people too meet for poi ill have a new car in 3 days so ill be able to come over for a meet

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry pratchett

Delete

alien_oddity
alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 7193
Posted:*wonders if he should be in here*

er............................. spike i know a few people that come from ipswich but they mainly come up to norwich for a messy weekend (clubbing)

eboneyeyes.............. i only ever been to hadliegh once...........last summer ther was an illegal rave in the quarry ubblol

Delete

Winged Avenger
Winged Avenger

The official Emma Peel wannabe
Total posts: 226
Posted:Hey!wavehello

I'm based in Colchester. We did start a meet but we lost the building we were spinning in as the company moved. We're looking for somewhere new but if you fancy meeting up send me a PM as would love to meet up! Also, if you're up for a train journey, there are Cambridge meets on Sundays and I catch the train back to Colchester via Ipswich if you're up for it! bounce2 ubbrollsmile

"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds" - Emma Peel

Delete

Daiz
Daiz

Radioactive Member
Total posts: 106
Posted:What... Is... Ipswich?

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.

Delete