spike_18newbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hey all, was just wondering if there are any spinners of fire or neon in Ipswich as i learnt to poi whilst at uni and now when i go home its so boring not havng others to poi with.

Would be great if you can point us in the direction of gatherings in or around Ipswich.

Cheers
Spike

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Spike it's a good idea to put the country in a 'meet others' posting: cause you could mean Ipswich UK, or Ipswich near Brisbane, Australia, or Ipswich somewhere in the states... or.....

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

spike_18newbie
5 posts

Posted:
Sorry dudes its Ipswich England.

Spike

ebonyeyesBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hi I work in Hadliegh near Ipswich so am in the neck of the woods some times.

crowley2BRONZE Member
official hop cutie
272 posts

Posted:
i live in clacton and have been looking for people too meet for poi ill have a new car in 3 days so ill be able to come over for a meet

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry pratchett

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
*wonders if he should be in here*

er............................. spike i know a few people that come from ipswich but they mainly come up to norwich for a messy weekend (clubbing)

eboneyeyes.............. i only ever been to hadliegh once...........last summer ther was an illegal rave in the quarry ubblol

Winged AvengerSILVER Member
The official Emma Peel wannabe
226 posts

Posted:
Hey!wavehello

I'm based in Colchester. We did start a meet but we lost the building we were spinning in as the company moved. We're looking for somewhere new but if you fancy meeting up send me a PM as would love to meet up! Also, if you're up for a train journey, there are Cambridge meets on Sundays and I catch the train back to Colchester via Ipswich if you're up for it! bounce2 ubbrollsmile

"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds" - Emma Peel

DaizBRONZE Member
Radioactive Member
106 posts

Posted:
What... Is... Ipswich?

I'm gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish I ain't cut you up so bad.