Forums > Social Chat > Valuras Melbourne/Brisbane Video idea...

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
O.k... I just got all excited..
Non-Https Image Link

I was chatting away with Falloutboy wondering what all the beautiful Melbournites are like and an idea hit me like BLAMMO
I am going to make a video of all the Bris-vegas escapades... like gigs and craziness and happy hippie times in Brissie so that I can send it to Melbourne and so that all the crew there can put a bit of a vibe to brissie twirling...Would be funky if we could do a video exchange...
ohhhh whaddya think huh?
Non-Https Image Link

[ 30. November 2002, 16:37: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohh extending on that Idea. we could make it like the relay gear... they could go around OZ!!!
Non-Https Image Link

[ 29. November 2002, 12:55: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
i reckon thats like a great idea!!! you so should, i cant wait till i move to brissy in a couple of months, moonfest for me!!!! yeah a video exchange would be a great way to share ideas, styles and shanadiganes!!!!

It's all good

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
BUMP....

Non-Https Image Link

ummm any melbournites wanna tell me if they are gunna join the idea?
I was so excited about this... but no answer

Non-Https Image Link

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Valura, dont get disharted because they have yet to respond, I think it is a great idea, just they havent seen it yet. Dont worry, be happy!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
awwwwwww.. dun worry Valura, be hap-hap-happy!
It be a brilliant idea!! I think many of the other melbournites may be on their way to earthcore, or the solar eclips thingo, so they might not've seen your wonderful thread here! but i'll throw the idea at them next time i see 'em.
- i was thinking, we could combine this idea, with your 'The Ring' thread.. hehehee.. so the video goes around Aus, and if each respective fire community fails to add anything to the video, then all previous spinners on the video will appear and crawl out of their televisions, and ... well, give them big hugs or something

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Valura, if you mention Melbourne in the title then more people from there will read it.

Cunning but true

You could also try posting a thread in Events.

Meh

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Advise taken, Mr Fraggle... thank you...
Muah to you all... Im feeling a bit fragile today.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
tooo... many ..festivals!
I'd love to help + film,
but i'm caked in fine dirt and about to leave in 10 hours!!
i can't even reply to emails...soo tired sentence..structure,,failing;

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Well Im gunna do it... I dont reckon there needs to be a time limit or nuthing...so if ya wants to join in after all the festivals and stuff Bender then thats cool...I will ask Falloutboy to be a melbourne link...
I need time to be my ultra creative self anyhoo

Non-Https Image Link