• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Discussion > rockem sockem robots all grown up

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:http://sdtandroids.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=5
br>
i couldnt find a video frown it sounds a bit like a human punching bag that can move a little but kinda cool none the less

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete Topic

jeff(fake)

jeff(fake)

Scientist of Fortune

Total posts: 1189
Posted:That sounds so expensive, but it's one step on the road to unstoppable robot overlords so it's good.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

Delete

Moka
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Moka

is a medium/large scary man

Total posts: 420
Posted:Written by: jeff(fake)

That sounds so expensive, but it's one step on the road to unstoppable robot overlords so it's good.

Hmmm... after all these years of science fiction I was wondering when robots would take over the globe... ubblol

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

Delete