VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
I was having a discussion with my mate earlier and i told her that juggling (which i learned to do yesterday biggrin:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D) increases brain activity, and i remembered there was an article on here about it, but i did a search ( wink) and i cant find it, any ideas where it is?

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
How crap the search is sometimes, stay away from the google bar, it does'nt make you any wiser. Why is that thing there? Does anyone actually use it or is it just a stat booster?
EDITED_BY: Mot (1136839714)

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
I think i've seen this thread before... try doing a search.... ubblol

Nah, I have no Idea frown buttttttt I learnt to juggle to the other day... yipppeee! juggle

veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
well i seem to remember it being in the "Which Is Better, Poi, Staff or Juggling" thread but you type Poi Staff Juggling into the search, it wont let you do the seach cos there are too many threads, and "Which Is Better" dosnt show it up either frown

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3417045.stm

or

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=5615

Hope it helps biggrin
EDITED_BY: Mot (1136841933)

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
haha just came back to tell you i googled it and found that 2nd link biggrin cheers though Mot biggrin