Forums > Meet Others > anywhere in or around oxfordshire and or northants =)

Login/Join to Participate

technostranger
21 posts

Posted:
I've searched high and low yet still found NO spinners ANYWHERE near me! =( I live in Banbury / Bicester, but anywhrere in OXON / NANTS would be nice, I've never met another spinner before, not been able to make it to meets etc. And i think it would be really neat to meet up with someone. If theres anyone out there, i beg you lol.

ta, Jim xxx

I'll draw you a picture, a picture with a twist.
I'll draw it with a razor, I'll draw it on my wrist.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
There's an oxford spinners thread somewhere in this forum!

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

technostranger
21 posts

Posted:
wowie *looks*

I'll draw you a picture, a picture with a twist.
I'll draw it with a razor, I'll draw it on my wrist.

Sun_Puppymember
31 posts

Posted:
I've never actually MET another spinner before either - I'm in Northamptonshire (Daventry) if anyone ever moseys along that way. weavesmiley

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Techno.... i live between Swindon and Oxford, theres a meet in Swindon every week but i imagine thats a bit of a mission for you. Beths usually the person to ask about meets... (in term time) xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

crazylittledaisynewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hiya
I'm in Charlbury at the moment (near Chipping Norton).. Would be cool to meet for some skill sharing type thing..
Rose xxx

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
The great big [Old link]

Mentions the 3 main Oxford clubs (2 uni, 1 regular on cowley road) several times in the last 2 or 3 pages.

Happy spinning smile
EDITED_BY: Yakumo (1168743532)

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'm occasionally in northampton.

When its a bit warmer I'll come down for a spin smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: crazylittledaisy

Hiya
I'm in Charlbury at the moment (near Chipping Norton).. Would be cool to meet for some skill sharing type thing..
Rose xxx

Only just seen this - ive got a friend in Chadlington (not a spinner sadly) but im out that way sometimes. xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.