• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > I just need some pointers

Login/Join to Participate

Phyzerium

Total posts: 38
Posted:Im pretty new to glowsticking, but im getting pretty good fast, but im not gonna be able to go to the next level if i dont get some tips from people who are already at that level...so if any of you out there who know they have some skillz feel like teaching me a few things, my Aim/aol name is Phyzerium...thanks alot

Pain is pleasure.

Delete Topic

Tsumi

Total posts: 32
Posted:If you didn't already, go look for people in your area under glowstick in the meet others directory, and put yourself up there too...

Delete

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:welcome..checkout the new moves forum also..lots of cool new tricks in there as well..------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:hey hey! welcome.my advice is stick with it. when i was learning many moons ago i found it difficult to learn some fairly simple moves (backward weave etc). When you get it, it all clicks into place.tremendous feeling.
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

firenomad

Total posts: 26
Posted:g'day,yeah it's awesome when you get a move down pat. once you get over the excitement you then wonder why it was so difficult in the first place.firenomad- no fancy lines yet

Delete