Forums > Social Chat > Belly button piercing for men

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Lefterisstranger
19 posts

Posted:
What do you thing about men piercing their belly buttons?

To be honest I have only seen one man with his belly button pierced and would like to have mine too, do you thing it is too feminine?

emmainomember
57 posts

Posted:
It can look hot in both guys and girls but it really depends on the person....
eg
my dad with his bellybutton pierced=not hot
my boyfriend with his bellybutton pierced=very hot ubbtickled
it sounds a bit like stating the obvious...

i dont think you can just say belly piercing on all men is gross! and yeah, rings are better.

Miranda (mewcat)BRONZE Member
queen of all the hipsters
150 posts

Posted:
I'm not actually that crazy about it, but it's not like I hate it. I think my dislike isn't that it looks feminine (as far as I'm concerned, feminine's an excellent thing, with the exception of long hair on guys, which I don't really like. I actually prefer short hair on women too, but my last girlfriend had long blonde hair and i thought she was pretty darn fabulous, so i guess you shouldn't narrow things down too much by only going for people who are your "type". What the hell am I rambling on about? God, shut up, Miranda). I don't know, I just find it a bit off-putting, but I really have no idea why. Sorry, this is entirely unhelpful. I think I may have had too much coffee, I seem to still be wittering on... Ultimately it doesn't matter what anyone else says, if you like them, get one!

to live at all is miracle enough

xavier_armadillonewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by xavier_armadillo

Lefterisstranger
19 posts

Posted:
hi xavier, it's nice to share your thoughts with us, when you get the piercing done post some photos, I would love to see the result...

xavier_armadillonewbie
5 posts

Posted:

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
Take a photo right away. before it has time to go icky

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

xavier_armadillonewbie
5 posts

Posted:

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Written by: xavier_armadillo

4 seperate starter type rings, not the one piece until later

rings will take a lot longer to heal than curved bars (straight bars are even more evil). Rings flap about and get caught on clothing lots more which makes for a painful piercing that leaves nasty scars and sometimes causes the piercing to move.

I would strongly advise AGAINST getting rings in any type of naval piercing, atleast wait until it is healed before putting a ring in.

ubbrollsmile

xavier_armadillonewbie
5 posts

Posted:

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
i dont no what your body looks like but that style of peircing is very hot so good luck with it and im sure your gf will love it

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

Sullivanstranger
1 post

Posted:
At the time belly button infection, if there is pus and it has not yet drained, try using hydrogen peroxide. The peroxide will assist in draining the pus and clearing the infection. Only use hydrogen peroxide for these reasons, do not use it after the infection is gone.

kateysmasterMember
1 post

Posted:
I just pierced myself - wanted to do it for years so I finally did. It really does not matter to me what others think - as a pansexual man, I am open to new things always ;-) I am very respectful of others opinions, and when I have nothin good to say, I say nothing ;-)

I pierced two days ago - missshot at first and went for a second - success!

I say, if you want it, go for it - be happy!

Page: