Page:
IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I ant to know where everyones inspirations and what are everyones reasons for choosing there hop names.

Mine comes from me thinking (many years ago before I got into the internet) that all domains with a dot come are allways going to be full of americans. Ive been using it for years.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Written by: Pigeon_Wigeon

Its the milk carton from the Blur Video Coffee and Tv... and ever since I saw the vid I loved the carton and all his little faces...

ubblove your avatar too kiss

My name came from an old e-mail address i had, i wanted to be Hex/Flux@...but both were taken, so i continued Hex and came up with this. I always use it online now. My avatar i got i think off the bbc site, but who knows. I think it's quite a funny picture, ánd no doubt i'll look like him at some point soon...

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
my user name, well just look at it backwards that should tell you where it comes from!!

I am a sig virus place me in you sig so that i can continue to replicate

Rgds Drofkcah

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
well i used to be 1337_poier...dont ask me why...i was drunk and then i chnged it...i am a poier after all...i would like to change it again but people might not realize it is me smile

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
You could put it on your sig who you used to be.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

mykrmeburning from inside
165 posts

Posted:
ok - my nickname stands for "mýválek královny Melian" which means a little racoon of queen Melian.
once on a summer camp, I was plaing an elven queen for children, and I got named Melian...one evening, my friend decided to make me beautiful (really important evening for the camp) and put "a bit" of some golden powder on my face - i looked like a golden racoon...
but anyway - she tried to improve it - then i looked like a crying racoon... ubbloco wink rolleyes

that's YOUR opinion...

from fire we´re born, to fire we return...

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Mine's a variation on "Seth" with is a variation of "Set" who was the Ancient Egyptian god of Evil. I just used it as a character name for a necromancer and it's kinda stuck. Now I use it for most of my profiles anywhere.

My Avatar is Qui Gon Jin because I like Star Wars, and some of the extrapolation of Jedi philosophy is very interesting. Also he's the best Jedi since ROTJ.

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Interesting Sethis..are youa fan of Egyptian mythology then?

coz I'm looking at pictographs (hieroglyphs) and cuniform script for my next tattoo wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
The name 'roarfire' just came to me randomly when I was sitting by the computer. I thought 'hey that's kinda cool' so I changed it.

My old username was silly, and it reminds me of bad times let's not go there! tongue

And, I love tigers. I use that picture for most sites smile

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
@ sethis: now this is what I would call contradictory... wink

(speaks in a very screetchy yodelike voice) Watch out for the dark side of the force, it can be deceiving... wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
The Force is in all things, even gods of Evil don't 'cha know! ubblol

Yes Mynci, I love Egyptian Mythology, Roman Mythology, Greek Mythology, Celtic mythology and more or less anything else. I'd like to take this opportunity to say you have the unconditionally best avatar I have ever seen.

Yay for the Ankh of red doomness! ubbloco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
biggrin cheers buddy. See you at falmouth ubblol whenever it is and no more blooming big signs on a car this year wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
ubbangel

Me? Perish the thought wink I'll have to think of something else this year... suggestions by PM biggrin ubbidea

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sethis

My Avatar is Qui Gon Jin because I like Star Wars, and some of the extrapolation of Jedi philosophy is very interesting. Also he's the best Jedi since ROTJ.

And yer kinda look like him too. wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mynci

biggrin cheers buddy. See you at falmouth ubblol whenever it is and no more blooming big signs on a car this year wink

Damn you, I just Lost by reading that and remembering what the Evil Sethis did.

My name was orginally "pink poi" (guess why...(!))
Then I got bored, as I didn't only do poi so I shortened it to Pink... ? For two reasons;
1) Someone else had the name Pink
2) I was going to add something after but didn't know what so left it hanging till i thought of something. I still haven't thought of anything ubblol

My Avatar - Is my Pink Dragon. Who is male. And called... Dragon. When I saw him, It was love at first sight. ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Written by: FRD

And yer kinda look like him too. wink

I look 40-something? Damn. biggrin

Thanks... I think... smile wink

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hmmmmzzzzz well, my real name's allan but when i registered on here it was taken so i though long and hard (about 5mins) and came up with ravehead.

as for avatars, my first one was a ying yang symbol in 3D that moved and was very mesmerising. my new one however........seeing as i love cats so much and sometimes feel evil what better cat then the cheshire cat from alice the computer game biggrin

Psychaoticanewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Psychaotica is one of my DJ names. lol

3 different words thrown together,

Psychic-Chaotic-Erotica

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
noddy is my nickname

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I thought it was "Psychotica" first time i read it. Was a bit worried...

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
My name comes from a Bulgarian guy I knew in school. He started calling me Jon, then Jonny, then Jonny Bravo, then Jonny Rock. That was already being used so I changed it to JonnyRok.

My avatar is the eye of Kakashi from the Naruto series. If you like anime youll recognise it. Hes my favourite character coz hes so funny...

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
aha ubbidea that's a closeup! redface I always thought of a tape winding rw or better ffd... smile

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
I can honestly say that I dont know why I chose my name...

My real name is Tara, and the username I use mostly is Digitaz but I was getting bored of it so I decided to change.

My avatar comes from the anime series Bleach, and its a picture of Ichigo the soul reaper.

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I wanted something with fire in it and I travel a lot, never seem to settle down so... (But don't just call me Tramp, Brit J!).

And my avatar: Well, I span fire at Burning Man in 2002 and that's a pic from there and then.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
My name comes from one of the most common phrases that I use "Oh F***Sake". I just took the first letters of each word and looked for something to fit to them that wouldn't get me banned in no time.

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Ive always been called sunnysam! by my sunny nature! wink

sunny

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
My name's the name of my furry self, and the picture's a picture of my furry self, drawn by a guy from Canada! Yay for being a weirdo!

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
ooooh! my avatar! its a pretty pic of glow balls i found on google, i really need to find a new one!

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Written by: Drudwyn

My name's the name of my furry self, and the picture's a picture of my furry self, drawn by a guy from Canada! Yay for being a weirdo!

you sed it! wieeerdoo! tongue

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
My Name - I used to have keyrings on my bag. One was Boo from Monsters inc. and one was a bunny. i was registering for something a couple of years ago and was looking round the room for insperation for a screen name. I saw my bag and it just, well, came to me. Ive been Boo_bunny ever since.

My Pic - Made for me by Linden Rathen. Just coz hes nice.

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

Page: