Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
hey, this afternoon i got my comet poi (hell yeah, they are hella cool) and i was outside in my backyard and my little 9 year old cousin came out and had a go. it was sooo cute. yeah he had trouble not hitting himself...especially with two, but it was great. he was having fun, and i was showing off...it was tight.DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk

firecirclemember
6 posts

Posted:
poi is definately fun the whole family can enjoy. I come from a pretty big family and I love performing for them. I have a 14 year old brother who is learning and my mom has also started to learn. It's a lot of fun when we all get together.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Wow Another Anchorage Fire Spinner!Do I know you? Is this Tia? wink If you don't know what Im talking about then.I live in Girdwood, I teach a fire spinning class @ the Local Elementery. I would love to get together. Bring the whole fam-damlySkiChristian

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

firecirclemember
6 posts

Posted:
hi cristian, it would be nice to get together again. It's been a while. You know who I am, we met on new years, remember the beaming poi wink It sounds like you have a lot of things going on right now and things are going really great for you. I still want to hear all about it all. call me

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
That's really cute Drake ^^ unfortunately my only sibling is a self-proclaimed hater on poi (good-naturedly though, at least). I wish i could go dig up my cousins, but they're hundreds of miles away.Anyway, maybe he'll really get into it! smile