Page:
preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
I'm looking to buy a new set of juggling clubs

I'd like to know what brands people have had sucess with,
or brands that you haven't had good sucess with
I'm looking mainly at euro's

I currently have flairs but their not what I would like to have in a club thier fairly short and they are terrible for club balancing.

right now I'm not sure what I should buy so If people can give me advice on .

which club brands are good and I should take into consideration.

And which clubs are bad and I should not plan to get.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
I've been looking into this for a while now and after a bit of research and some excellent threads on here (which i cant find now smile ), I've finally settled on a set of henry's pirouettes.

Been stealing my freinds ones whenever i get the chance and really like these ones. Also tried out Radical Fish and some Dube ones.

Also, almost everyone i know seems to have the henrys ones so i guess it would help when passing to have matching clubs. Not that i can pass yet mind you. smile

best of luck

Love is the law.

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the help

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
all white pirouettes. Isn't that the *only* juggling club for the serious juggler?

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I have purple pirouettes, all new from christmas biggrin

though they are lovely, i still have a soft spot for radical fish, especially the yin yang ones, so purdy ubblove

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
lumos pink radical fishies!!

I've had mine since last christmas, unfortunatly, still crap with them.

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
i have shiny red radical fish, though i prefer the yin yan or lumos ones.

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Arrrgghh!! Pirouettes mad2

Pre, you've reopened the pirouettes vs. albatross debate spank

Pirouettes are thin and have long handles, probably better for learning clubs and numbers clubs with. Easy to catch wrong ended and have a fairly fast spin. Quite good for learning to pass with. Many people love them biggrin

Albatross are fat and difficult to catch wrong-ended, have a slow spin, but many people (including myself) swear by them meditate

Depends what you're after, I find it's difficult to change from albatross to any other club, whereas it's fairly easy to change from piros to another club, and if you're passing it's easier to have a mixed bag with piros than alba's footinmouth

However, ubbloco many American jugglers including all the professionals seem to love Renegade clubs. I used to use Euro's too, they lasted me two years and then died. They have quite a fast spin and are easy to catch wrong ended, however since starting to use the albatross I haven't looked back. Nice and floaty smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

mattpoiBRONZE Member
20 posts

Posted:
everyone around here uses renegades

www.renegadejuggling.com

i toss the 95mm's .. for what its worth

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Mmm, albatrosses smile

I prefer the almost lazy spin they have compared to anything else. Also, they're a very nice weight if you fancy a bit of swinging the clubs instead of juggling them.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Written by: Hexagonic

Albatross are fat and difficult to catch wrong-ended, have a slow spin, but many people (including myself) swear by them meditate

i agree!!! albatrtoss!!! nice easy spin

passing through, this world still lives.

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
Beard Circus Special - all white.

Budget clubs. smile They do the job...

Willy - is bad for your health...

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
PX3!!!!!!!!!

kicking myself for not buying them when i had the chance.

come in albatross or piroette style, good weight, they will make custom colours, its an itaian manufacturer, and they are practically unbreakable.

the only weird thing is that they flex slightly, which traditional dowl cores dont do, but im really fed up with broken clubs so Im going for thease next...

either that or Dube Klassic Klubs...

but i havent juggled them.

of the rest, I love albatross too, tho they are gonna make you stronger before they make you better...

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

milkajourneyman
89 posts

Posted:
PX3 are too light, in my opinion. I definitely prefere Henry's Pirouette. PX3 are sold by Passe Passe (site). Glow PX3 are quite cool though, they work with LR33 batteries and cost 40 euros (26 pounds I guess), that's slighty cheaper than Gloclubs pro biggrin

Saskeahmember
43 posts

Posted:
I haven't read all of this thread, so I'm sorry if I repeat some of what's been said.

If you're looking for something sort of cheap and really high quality, I have a set of Twist colour clubs, which I ordered from Goudurix, it's a shop in Montreal, Canada. They're absolutely wonderful, they're light and well-balanced and really really durable. I've been working on eight club passing with them and they're working really well.

Euro clubs are also really really inexpensive, and they're almost as tight as the Twist.

If you're looking for something professional, then Henry's Pirouettes are definitely the way to go. They're probably some of the best training clubs on the market, pretty well everyone who knows what they're doing endorses them, and particularly the white ones are beautiful. They're light, so no danger of getting tendonitis from practice or anything like that, and they're incredibly well-balanced and they never fall apart. They're beauties.

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
for a little FYI I've already bought clubs theres no real need to continue the advice for me but for everyone else who wants to know what club they shoud buy please don't just say what you have tell us whats good about your club. or maybe why you dont like it

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
.........and you got which clubs in the end?

juggle

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'm a total beginner with clubs.

I bought some of these a while ago.

Non-Https Image Link

(Beard Circus Special Luminous £12 each from Oddballs)
They're glowy and cheap - two of my favourite things. biggrin

I have been using my girlfriends clubs to learn with. Her gran found them at a car boot sale for £1.50! They are small (only about 3/4 of the beard ones) and wieghted quite strangely but I've found that I can juggle better with mine after an hour of so with the 'car boot' ones.

bradhornBRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
Dube makes some nice clubs, Juggle bug makes nice light weight practice clubs that are good for teaching................. euros i think may be bigger in a bulb but its all really your decision..... see if you can demo a set of clubs and if you like them get them.

VEGEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
once again I have purchased my clubs

although i wasn't looking for starter clubs I was looking for advaced clubs this is now for the sake of everyone who is looking to buy clubs nolonger me

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
As you keep saying...

But you won't say which one's you bought, even though you've been plainly asked...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
As he keeps saying (LTC), youve already said that.
We know you have bought new clubs.
This thread isnt only for your benefit me laddo.
Do you not read the replies after what you have said? umm

Now... which ones did you decide on in the end?

juggle

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
IF you are on a budget you can get some beards which are about $30 each at most stores give or take. i bought some of these they are very nice clubs

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
*sigh*

Beard what? Beard do a lot of different type of clubs... I have one beard. It is on my Chin. It's a fun little thing, it keeps me amused when I stroke it, especially when I am being thoughtful...

*looks at Beard Price-list in his hand*

I see... 38 different options available from Beard, including the Radical fish...

Are you worried someone will Copy you? or that we'll laugh at you because of your preference in Club?

*shakes head in disbelief*

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Now then, now then,

lets not have any disbelief. Its not good for the soul.

Pre, it does seem a little that you are actually trying to take the piss. No.. honestly it does.

Something Im a little confused about which I hope you can clear up for me.

You said originally, "although i wasn't looking for starter clubs I was looking for advaced clubs" ...but you then go on to say: "IF you are on a budget". confused

Did you somehow manage to find budget advanced clubs? umm

Or is it more that you were looking for advanced clubs, but decided on beginner ones to start with? umm

"about $30 each at most stores" - my local health food shop doesnt sell them wink

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
lets not start an arguement but I bought some nice clubs for only 30 each which saves me about 25 dollars on all 5 and 5 dollars per club but their very nice clubs to juggle

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
and they are...............? beard circus stage? beard circus special? beard euros? beard fats('widebodied' albatross imitations ubblol )?

i'm going to replace my pirouettes this year. probably with renegades....

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
their beard euros

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Written by: pre

their beard euros

clap clap clap

That wasn't so hard, was it? smile Although it was a bit like drawing Blood from a Stone... rolleyes

Having now managed to get more than a qualify of three clubs, I might actually invest in a set... ubblol I would probably go for a set of wide bodied clubs... They'd be nice and Visual for swinging as well, I guess...

Be Water My Friend.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
ouch wink

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
its just i've only heard of the beard euros im not too familiar with the other kinds of beards

Page: