Forums > Social Chat > Nice Package/ Backpack/ Kombi!

Login/Join to Participate

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
put put put - where's the New Years bomb(ing)? c'mon - stop hiding... puuuut put put put wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

standing in the middle of the crowd peace

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I today did everything that I would love to do on my very last day... sleep longer, got a foot and oil massage, went to the sauna, wrote to my loved ones... I'm ready... ubbangel

EDITED_BY: FireTom (1136168333)

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying
ubbcrying
frown
ubbcrying
ubbcrying

when will they ever learn? when will they ever learn?

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Ryz0rBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
frown It's a shame... the world would be a much better place if it wasnt for radicals and extremists

Also, i think you need to modify this poll.... votes won't be accepted until New Year's Eve 2006! Personally i don't want to wait that long to vote ubblol

anyway my answer is when happy... smile

Dying whilst sleeping would be annoying because you wouldnt know the difference between sleep and death when you pass away, during sex would be too traumatic for your partner, unless you both died at the same time, and that'd just be weird... I would have said Full on Partying/in action, but again, it'd ruin everyone else's night, it seems a bit selfish to me.

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Crash and Burn, Live and Learn

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
"sleeping like my grandfather...
not screaming like his passengers"