Forums > Social Chat > Men that ogle…it’s totally unfair.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
This is NOT a thread of me getting ticked because men’s eyes having the tendency of moving to ones breast during a conversation, the more endowed a woman is the more likely it is going to happen. Some things you can’t control and that is one of them. This I observed during a conversation with Moondoggy this week.

But I am not complaining about that … what I’m complaining about is that men don’t have something that is so readily available for us WOMEN to ogle at! We can’t ogle at a chest that is covered with a shirt, when the shirt isn’t skin tight, men don’t have the tendency of wearing their trousers skin tight, and the only time we can ogle a nice looking butt is if he’s standing up. Then we have to be behind him to get a decent view, which completely leaves out any conversation with a quick look, like men have done for ages.

So in my opinion it is totally unfair that a man doesn’t have something that can be easily ogled at by us women. My opinion with change slight during the summer, when it warms up enough for the guys to remove their shirts. biggrin

And I wouldn't be at all suprised if this thread gets yanked. I just needed to get this off my chest ... so mods yank it if you think it needs to be done.

hug2 's for the mods!!

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

JohnVentureBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
I was actually quite surprised to learn from a reliable source (a group of drunken british kittens) that girls DID ogle at men's attributes.

Boy was I shocked when she revealed they were aiming their look straight to the upper front of our jeans, where the exquisite appendice slightly (well, depending on your luck at the genetic bingo) deforms the regular shape of the cloth to expose your manhood to whoever wants a peek.

This is unfair, women's breasts don't have the utter tendancy to shrink when it's freezing cold.

Besides, don't you women dare ogling at us, or we'll actually start looking into your personnality. Madness ensues.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: Gidg

I just needed to get this off my chest

The chest we're not meant to be looking at?

Meh

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
nice one Cantus! ubblol

And as for the problem...I was at the beach the other day and realised for the first time one of my mates has a bloody nice body...perve, perve, perve...ubbangel

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
I agree with Gidg, I know quite a few "well endowd" girls who conplain of having to carry around the extra weight. They go through all that trouble of lugging around their assets... and what do guys show them in return? Nothing.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
ubblol Now Cantus, no where in my original post did I say I didn't like men looking at me chest.

JohnVenture you are correct in that women can and do ogle a man's "attributes" but, unlike a woman, those attributes are not always ... viewable. You are also correct that we don't "shrink" when cold, they have the tendency of getting hard, which is another thing that can not be hidden and is also uncomfortable.

Let the ogling begin! ubblol

Gidg

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
what bugs me is women that have a "large pair" (shall we say) wearing little tops with cheaky slogans on the front.

i mean god sakes, if your going to wear something like that expect people to attempt to read it ubblol

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
yeah right and what is with all of us guys actually REMOVING our shirts when it get's too hot in the club or on the beach?

are YOU following up on this one??? umm

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmmmmmmm a sweaty bloke with no top on in a club

ikky yuk yuk

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
so I assume you don't like body liquids? ubblol

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
ubblol I think I'm going to the wrong clubs. They don't take them off at any of the ones that I go to.

Gidg

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Its because men need something to keep them interested when talking to a girl biggrin whereas a mans conversation is enough alone to keep a girl inerested.
nana
[FB waits for hundreds of slaps from all the girls across HOP]
help

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Oh you are so right ... you are going to get hit.

Slaps FB on the back of the head.

Gidg

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
spank

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
ubblol
Maybe id better apologise quick before someone gets offended at my little joke.
footinmouth ooooops

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
hug biggrin

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
awww leave FB alone its his say *goes and hugs FB and kisses his head better*

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

Ryz0rBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
I'm sure most 'well endowed' girls like the attention anyway! I mean, why wear a super low-cut top if you dont want us looking at your cleavage?? rolleyes

Also... guys who know they've got a good body will always 'strut their stuff' cos its all about ego and the testosterone and all that crap..
EDITED_BY: Ryz0r (1136048711)

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Crash and Burn, Live and Learn

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Well pointed out that man!!! [thumbs up from FB]

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
huh? i dont like attention thats why i wear boring black or red clothes.....well have you noticed all the girls wearing tight tops wear them to get free drinks out of guys

Owned By MiG

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
what reaally pisses me off about it is when girls with big hoo hoos come with their low cut shirts and get the free drinks when im trying to it

girlsd with little hoo hoos usually get ignored

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
i love "little hoo hoos" as much as "well endowed" and am waiting for THE ONE that buys ME drinks...

---gets old and stays single--- wink

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Well for girls with little "hoo hoos", I suggest not wearing a top at all! That'll definately get you noticed over the girls with big hoo hoos. wink

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
i love little "hoo hoos" just as "well endowed" and am waiting for THE ONE who buys ME drinks... cool

---gets old and stays single--- ubbangel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...that's the reason why I can type this at 1am on new years eve wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............and stay sober all night long ubblol
EDITED_BY: FireTom (1136125477)

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
ok thats why i wear boring clothes, some girls that wear low cut tops look real pretty..... i know one person and you guys should know who that is *points at froggy*

Owned By MiG

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
On the days when i wear low-cut tops I realise it's going to happen and therefore I don't get annoyed (but there is still a line and it has been crossed before...he'll regret that for a while!). and i HATE the girls that do.

one of my friends has a shirt saying "my face is that way" and an up aarow. Tis pretty funny, especially as one day we had a religious group come to my school for personal development and one of the guys spent the whole day looking at her chest!! She wanted to wear her "my face is that way" shirt the next day but thought she might get in trouble from the school! ubblol

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
why you HATE the girls that look on your boobs? confused

JohnVentureBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
For the same reason we hate it when the dude standing next is looking over while at the urinals :P

RenfaceSILVER Member
36 posts

Posted:
i dont have boobs... so ive never had that problem.

the things i look at on a man are...

back
height
eyes
bum
lips

but thats just me wink ubbangel

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
mmmm i dont know what i look for but they have to be taller than me i have never had that problem seeing as alot of people are taller than me. But ok i do kind of look for other detail like hair and stuff but it doesnt really bother me its if they creep me out or not (which if they creep me out then i like him)

Owned By MiG

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Written by: FireTom

why you HATE the girls that look on your boobs? confused

ubblol

I hate the girls that get narky when they wear low cut tops and guys look!

If a girl wants to look at my tits she'd better be smaller than me and looking cos she's jealous! ubblol

Page: