TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Taken christmas day.
It was cold.
I had 3 long sleeved tops on.
the second half of the video is my first spin with my brand spanking new monkey fists

EDITED_BY: TinklePants (1421182404)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
"cos rope wouldn't burn if it was on fire"

Genius! Bwhahahahahahaha!

Crap music though ubbangel

And where's the staff? tongue

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
And dont moan about good charlotte

1- i like that song

2-it was all that would fit!

so shut it!

i.e. frd and yoni!

edit-

PS I am 24 in march. Not a teenager. Thus any music I like does not get lame over time.

Bloody teenagers! ubblol
EDITED_BY: TinklePants (1135955579)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

SeGeeSILVER Member
12 posts

Posted:
The music, sorry but imo the only things that go with poi is electro styled music or drum. Sure I like rock too, but nothing is sweeter than poi with some good electro.

Ehm more.. Your poi, seems to be tooooo short man. Its got no lenght. maybe U like it short, Imo its a lot nicer when its long. My are when I hold them, they almost touch the ground. like 5 cm from it. Thats nice.

Oh well, I dunno how long uve been poing. moves were allright, but to many regular swings... I dunno, wasnt very interesting in general. cant put my eye on it cuz I dunno what ur doing really, if its a normal split time swing or weave cuz its dark. but if uve been poing for 6 months, ur behind.

10,530 posts

Posted:
For the record, good Charlotte isn't rock. Its crap. wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
unlike other people i dont have a problem with the music.

my main concern is the lack of light. i had a really hard time seeing you, so some of the time i didnt have a clue what you were doing.

other than that, it was a mighty fine video

keep up the good work miss Tink biggrin hug

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

10,530 posts

Posted:
ooo... big up the straight arm spinning. Looks ace. biggrin

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Thanks for sharin the vid smile

I had to mute the music, since I had ChemBros flowin in the background.. :P

I liked the vid mostly, some editing would make it nice for the more impatient folk. Also, increase the lighting (or wear brighter colors)!! I don't think I've been able to see *you* much at all in the few vids of yours that I've seen. We want to see the spinner as well as the spinning smile. Keep it up and keep sharing smile

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I couldn't help the lighting, but you can adjust the video brightness settings on WMP if that helps. I do use short poi, mainly because I prefer them that way.

I keep most my music on my pc, and I used my laptop to edit the vid. FRD - it was either Good Charlotte or Rooster - take your pick!

10,530 posts

Posted:
Rooster all the way! They have at least some talent. Not a lot mind, but more than Good Charlotte. wink

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
hummm you have improved conciderably since your last vid its nice to see

humm yeh bad light

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
I been practicing, Tobi! biggrin

fire_rhettMember
16 posts

Posted:
It was good. Keep practicing and I would love to see more videos.

Only boring people get bored

PINKY: What shall we do tonight Brain?
BRAIN: Same thing we do ever night Pinky.........
TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
DUDE that was wicked and the music rocked ignore FRD he obviously has no good taste in the matter

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
*claps* Nice vid Tink, im with FRD yuk Good Char... there just Busted with an american eccent lol. Liked the Marilyn though wich is a first.

More light is better, its better to see the spinner and the spinning but still good video, your spinning has improved since you first video definatly.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?