Forums > Social Chat > What's up with the Non-Firedancing Photos in the Gallery?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
What's up ? I thought this was a Fire Focused Site?? People just not getting creative with their Fire Photoes??? I Guess Ive been away to long, I remember the point system going into play... You Buy X amount of Stuff and you can Post a Pic... But Where is all the Fire pics? Every time I go to the Gallery I see nothing but baby pics and nonsence pictures of something I would see in Friendster or Myspace...
There are some Cool Pics rotating through the main page... Where are those pics?
Im alittle Dissapointed, maby we should have a FIRE GALLERY, and then have a seprate Kids gallery...
Just a suggestion?

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
This is a spinning-oriented site, yes, meaning that all members are probably either spinners or jugglers or do some sort of circus/object manipulation arts.

We also enjoy each-other as human beings and while we revel in our common interest, we enjoy those other aspects of our personalities that truly make us friends.

Welcome back, FireSpirit! Long time no see!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I would say this is POI related, poi of all kinds including fire (wich we all love to spin) ubblove

...and by 'this' I mean the website since its home of poi, not home of fire poi.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Dude I think I talked about that @ the end of the last Page... But thanks for the comment Brit_Joe...

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
I say if you like fire dancing... hemel hempstead was the perfect place to be a few weeks back...

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Erm yer I misread your post, I was gonna delete it after too but >_> didnt

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Its all good, I sometimes don't read the whole thread ether...
Happy New year

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Ya know...I have to say Christian, that this post surprised me, mostly because it is coming from you, and you're so open minded and embracing.

I will also say that this site, as you can tell, has evolved *alot* since you were last here. Hell, I am not even sure who half the people are anymore but I like to see what goes on beyond the spinning or the flame! lol Let's face it not everyone is as obsessed as you are wink tongue

Nice to see you back love.
Happy New Year....and have a great time in Thailand!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Page: