Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
just got my nipples pierced the other day. ouch what a rush. and afterwards, the smallest little breeze is so erotic. i just woke up the other day and decided to get stuck with a needle.

what is the most painful place to get pierced besides the private area...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
OT but Kali, i need to talk to you about the amherst area and what it's like, etc...i'll pm you so check em

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
-can't post because he is taking a cold shower-

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Of course you can Kali dearest.

Meh

NeoNshoWerSmember
34 posts

Posted:
oh how i know what you are talking about... i have had mine done for about.. 5 months now.. and kinda still gets like that.. but.. its fun.. good piercings.. .. good fun to be had by all.. *dances around*
melissA

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Thank you, C@ntus, darling.

God, NeonShowers and Nyx are making me nostalgic! I almost want to take the horseshoes out and re-pierce them, again. I think I need more endorphins in my life.

How's that cold shower treating you, Arashi?

-MISTRESS Kali

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Nyx!

cruising real fast. did u jus got your nips done? hella, just talked to my biodad in Boston last night, he was huffing, i joked him coz he's been working out way religiously, smaller waist than me for coupla years almost. he said no, it's not just the steps up to the gym he was talkin from, it's the fuqn cold around where y'all are.

if i gotcha right, whoa, congrats & i've no doubt you'll take care, stay warm & snuggly.

with all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeeeeehaw! keepin this post ALIVE , aren't we? how _you_ doin', pozee!

haven't seen ya in a while... still waitin on those pics! we're just, you know, talking about nipples and stuff while we wait. you don't mind, do you?

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
nips are doing great, but my advice to anyone that plans on getting them done...

DONT PLAY FOOTBALL!!

uh yeah, stupid me not just one day or two. no had to play for four days straight. but hey i won the turkey from our turkey bowl. 5 touchdowns and 2 TD passes. go me.

i kept getting hit and they got a little tugged on and bled a little bit but i cleaned them immediately and they are doing quite nice. of cours on the third day i got smart and and taped the little buggers down.

testosterone, gotta love it...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Mmmmmmmm....testosterooone

uh, where was i? oh yeah

FireMike... your dad lives in Boston?! Come visit! I spend quite a bit of time in Boston...be there saturday in fact...

Pozee...
when you bringing those nips to the east coast?!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
how does the middle or end of january sound? i think i am going to have to just take a spontaneous little trip out there for a few days. sound good...

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
oh yeah and i should have some pictures on about the 14th or so. i am going home and i have a digital camera back there, so...

anyone got a light?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Im bumping this thread as a lurker is reading it... and there is the word "nipples" in the title.

biggrin

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Don't you have those two reasons in the wrong order? Surely, having "nipples" in the title is way more important!?

biggrin

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
... and pain?!? eek

Might have a dig about and see what this thread is all about...

EDIT: oooooooooooooh, its about piercings....
EDITED_BY: Asena (1142538609)

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Is anyone watching bodyshock on channel 4? Eww eww eww ewww ewww, ewwwe eww. Ewww eww ewwwww ewwwwwwwwww. Eww eeww!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
bounce i been watching it joe biggrin

also i watched some thing about body mods and the main bloke had a double row of head spikeswow

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh if you want to read about or see extreme body modification, might i suggest www.bmezine.com

be on the lookout....a few pics of my piercings and tattoos might be making their way into the gallery smile

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I miss Pozee...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

Is anyone watching bodyshock on channel 4? Eww eww eww ewww ewww, ewwwe eww. Ewww eww ewwwww ewwwwwwwwww. Eww eeww!

It wasn't that bad Joe..
It was very interesting. Getting pierced is almost liberating, and it showed that
And the bit on suspensions made me think I'd like to try it one day. I've read and heard about it before but seeing footage of it kinda hit home.

When you get pierced you start off nervous, and excited, then comes the marking out, and then the pain comes, and you feel so happy after its done. Its putting trust in somebody else to let them insert something sharp into your body.
I would imagin with a body suspension those feelings would be times 10 fold.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
You're right aimz hug
I've not had anything major pierced, just ears eyebrow and nose. But each time I've had the adrenaline rush, and going green and feeling faint! But there is something really satisfying about getting pierced.
The suspensions didnt look as painful as I'd imagine, maybe the people being suspended were just really brave!
If I could think of a decent design, I'd like a tattoo at some point. smile
I thought the people on the show were really level headed and down to earth smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

Written by: Brit_Joe

It wasn't that bad Joe..
It was very interesting. Getting pierced is almost liberating, and it showed that
And the bit on suspensions made me think I'd like to try it one day. I've read and heard about it before but seeing footage of it kinda hit home.

When you get pierced you start off nervous, and excited, then comes the marking out, and then the pain comes, and you feel so happy after its done. Its putting trust in somebody else to let them insert something sharp into your body.
I would imagin with a body suspension those feelings would be times 10 fold.

Ditto! I love my piercing... especially tragus, it hurt like hell but i just love it smile Yay for lumps of metal in my body biggrin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Doc Lightning

I miss Pozee...

PM him then. There just aren't enough marines on the boards these days....
wink

Meh

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Nipples and pain huh? try breast feeding a teething baby who already had two teeth! eek yowser!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Page: