Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
just got my nipples pierced the other day. ouch what a rush. and afterwards, the smallest little breeze is so erotic. i just woke up the other day and decided to get stuck with a needle.

what is the most painful place to get pierced besides the private area...

anyone got a light?

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
hmmm...I'd say probably the eye.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Poz, you out already man? Or are you just on terminal?

If your on terminal, be carefull, the Corps likes to suck people back in when they can! They already closed electric shop from EAS!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Pozee, forgive me for being a bigoted, narrowminded, a$$hole...

But what in tarnation made you want to drive a spike through a perfectly good nipple?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I've heard that the most painful part (other than your dangly bits) to pierce is the little nobbley cartilidge part of your ear, I think they call it the tregus (sp) help me out here Mike...
My friend got it done and she said its hurts like buggery.
My tounge and my la bret are enough for me right now...
But nice work Pozee!!! Pierced nipples are sexy.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
mike, its like valura said, pierced nipples are sexy. at least most women i know think so. besides dont you ever get to that point where you need to make an addition. like adding an extra room to your house. my chest just needed a little decorating. and beside what is a nipple good for anyway? i honestly don't know any thing it is used for except pleasure, and this definately adds to that...

ray, actually i have 3 days left, but hey no one is going to find out. all i have left to do is check out. and if they do call me back in, hey great. no stress, i had a blast in the marine corps and would not trade it for the world...

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
pozee - do me a favour? Please just try a little bit to be less goddamm sexy! You send my mind reeling with this sort of stuff!

*vainly attempts to banish all inappropriate thoughts of pozee from her mind*

I've heard the nipple is a very painful piercing. My navel hurt a whole lot.... I think anything done with the needle rather than the gun hurts a whole lot. Ritual markings are painful for a reason....

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
yeah nipples are painful. But the rewards are great

Erm labrettes (lip) are sore. Kind of liking biting yourself over a sustained period.

One of my eyebrows bled a lot. But they didn't hurt all that much.

Pk is the one to ask about all this. He has a gazillion piercings.

I'm back to 2 now. 1 ear and one nipple.

I had 7 at one time.

[ 25. November 2002, 18:37: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
7 piercings. Not 7 nipples.

Although my nipple collection is going well now you mention it.

Meh

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well Poz, you have 3 days I have like a little less than 3 years hehe. I might actually extend hehe that is if I go and do MSG duty. I am still not sure.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well according to my buddy who is a piercer extraordinaire, when he's not suspending people on hooks that is, (yes he has some demons to work out) the cartilage piercings are the most painful, namely the septum, and then the upper ear. i've done the upper ear and i can attest to the fact that it hurts way more then the tongue, lips, or eyebrows. if you factor in the fact that the ear cartilage usu takes forever to heal as everything, even sleeping, irritates them, they are widely considered the worst. they usu. take about 8 months to really heal. but personally there ain't no way anybody's getting NEAR my... uhh, freind... with a needle , so i guess that makes THAT one the worst to me...!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Ray, you are off topic. We are discussing piercings, and unless there is something you would like to share with us (such as that lil bit of metal located below the waist)...

& Pozee, pierced nipples are very sexy on a smooth toned chest.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
nipple collection huh? i'd like to see that sometime...

sorry flash. i knew i'd get ya with that one. see mike, it is sexy...

Ray, DEFINATELY go to msg if you can. i swear i would have loved to do that. dont pass up the opportunity man, everyone i have spoken to that has gone has loved it. i say do it!

my nips hurt pretty bad. funny thing is that my friends all went in the next day and did theirs. well 2 chickened out, 1 almost passed out and the other took it pretty well. it was funny, i dont remember the last time i actually payed for pain. (glances at the handcuffs on the bedpost) thats a whole different story...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
I thought you were bought by Nyx so wouldnt that mean that you were paid for pain?

Anyhoo, Rozi dear, I wouldnt get THAT pierced not for a million dollars.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
very true ray, but that pain was sooooo pleasurable...

anyone got a light?

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Pozee - I don't think the fraggle would like to let you see his nipple collection It's for his private viewing m'fraid

And pierced nipples are VERY sexy on guys. Not sure about girls though.

And from what I can gather they heighten certain pleasures to a new level......

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Trippa Tessamember
11 posts

Posted:
My pop has a nipple collection but he was born with his he has three nipples , too bad he wasn't into piercing.

I kenw a guy when I was a littlin who had massive padlocks in his nipples. His nipples got longer everytime I saw him.

Me myself I don't have any holes in my body I wasn't born with and I don't intend on making any.

Though I have to agree nipple rings can be sexy.

Tessa

May the faeries be with you

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Pierced Nips are very sexy indeed.. I don't have mine done as I don't think it would suit me.. but the most painful piercing I've ever had is my nose- purely because I did it myself slowly with a sharpened earing..

I know you must all think I'm mad - but it was a time when I was discovering different levels of sensation.. I have the ability to turn pain into heat - after years of focusing and meditation - I wanted to see what each stage of a piercing my nose felt like as I'd already done 3 in my ears.. - anyway I won't go on coz I'll get anal about the discription..

The next most painful would probabaly the top part of my ear - that was done by a proffesional as the last time I did my ear lobe I had to go thru the cartilidge - didn't want to do that again

Belly was ok - had to go for beer and sit down afterwards! And thats me - no more metal.. (yet ) would mind my lip done - but work would go mental..
but who knows how long I'm going to be here for??

[ 26. November 2002, 01:26: Message edited by: MisStix ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I have 2 piercings in my left ear and 1 in my right.

Thats enough.

Raphael

gάrbǿ²addict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
My nipples were a bit intense as I got both done tandom . Now have

three nipple piercings (and no I don't have three nipples). The septum is a

painfull one especially if you have it done old style through the cartilage.

My nose was sore for quite a while and it makes your eyes water like a bitch .

Suspentions are wicked. For those of you who would like to see:

here's a few, apart from the first one this is a group called precious tribe

who I have done fire with on several occations.
enjoy
quote:
coma supension
quote:
Knee suspenion
quote:
Normal
quote:
not to sure whats going on here. Wan't actually at this one
safe

[garbo]

be excellent to each other: safe:

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by pozee:
mike, its like valura said, pierced nipples are sexy. at least most women i know think so. besides dont you ever get to that point where you need to make an addition. like adding an extra room to your house. my chest just needed a little decorating. and beside what is a nipple good for anyway? i honestly don't know any thing it is used for except pleasure, and this definately adds to that...
Ok. I can respect that.

Don't understand it, but I respect it.

-Mike

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Oh cool, i got my nipple done nearly 3 years ago and still love it I wasn't so much painful more like agony then ever i moved!!!

I pierced the top of my ear with a drawing pin and a cork about 18 months ago, that wasn't to bad, may be a little tender.
But the one that did get me was the second time i got my eyebrow done, it hurt like Fu*k and bled something chronic, then i black out
But thats grown out now, but i'm gettin it done again for christmas!!!!!
Nice one pozee, a great piercing to have!!!!

BTW I have 3 nipples!!! I joke not, It's the source of all my powers, (He's called nigel) and i'm sure that i've a forth growing
Anyway
LOL
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

"I got Soul"

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
do any women *not* find it sexy? pierced nipples are the one thing I can't even understand being overly attractive.

also, for any piercing experts out there, how small a gauge do you need to get if you don't want a labraie (sp?) to leave a hole in your chin? I want to get one but don't want the hole afterwards.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Nipple piercings? Definitely sexy!!!

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
SHUT UP NYX!

(Sees she didn't post anything yet...)

Oh... uh... nevermind.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
shut up? no way!
well i already knew pozee got his nipples pierced but let me just say publicly.... Grrr baby!!!
it's actually an interesting coincidence that next weekend i'm getting my nipples pierced too! Going to a ritual tattoo and piercing weekend and having my nips done simultaneously by two piercers. Sorry Mike!
I was told by a piercer that one of the most painful piercings to have done is the cartilege piercing i have in the upper inner curve of my ear...lots of cartilege and yes it was veeerry painful and hurt for many months..nipples should be a pleasure!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
I have both of my nipples pierced. Not realy anything new to add to this thread. Being of the male gender I just didn't know what else to do with them. What are they for on a guy anyway? I've been pierced all over the place and none of them realy hurt. I think it's more of how long after the piercing that it is sore, so on that note I agree the upper ear stays sore along time.

BTW Pozee: Whatch out for swinging objects and these nipples. I'm not saying it's a bad feeling, I'm saying it's a "different" feeling. If you take care of them, they will take care of your.

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Ah, nipples and pain. Story of my life - and now evidently a major feature in the documentary my roommate is making of me since I let her film them last week. So now her entire class gets to see my breasts on TV.

Pozee, I have to agree nipple piercings are really exciting and cold blasts of air are undescribably erotic. I got mine done twice - but that's also because the first piercings migrated out and it was just as good the second time around. Oh, endorphins, how do I love thee?

Now I wanna go pierce something else. Maybe I should do my ears. Never had those done, although I can't imagine it being the same.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
You should ask Pink Flags about piercings, she does piercings on the weekends, she works in "Up in smoke" in Croydon, (london borough)
I think once she told me that nipple piercings was the most painful

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Kali darl, ya gonna keep a copy of that vid to show me once i send you a few good stories, right?

pozee, hey, dope trick shizza sick slick huge new titillation you're presentin!

ya gonna be totally major tingle-quivvered to death by ecstatic chix who can't resist even incredibly more than before. yeah, i'm totally jealous (*grin*)

oooooh, your first few times being body-nerve-fired & jelloed & floated through the universe. . .

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You know, I used to claim that I didn't understand this whole "pain=pleasure" thing. Then I got into swimming. I'm one of the few people who I know who can intentionally drag myself through a 5km swim in an hour and a half of burning pain...and come out going "WOW! What a psychedelic workout!"

So I guess I understand. But I've never liked acute pain.

-Mike

Page: