Forums > Videos > Nobody's Poifect, my first online vid

Login/Join to Participate

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
hulloooo people of the fire,

it is with great pleasure that i present to you my egotistical six minute solo compilation video of all the good spinning sessions i had in brisbane weavesmiley. all on the UQ campus, with dodgy material with dodgy friends, in the dodgiest of altered mindstates.

anyway, its a bit long, i kind of went overboard with the windows movie maker (which is a nightmare program btw)

but its my pride and joy, enjoy and feel free to comment. (maybe some tips on how to make better vids) rolleyes

https://festiflam.free.fr/bolas/videos/nobodyspoifect2005.wmv

later guys, merry xmas to all, and to all the brisbanites, HK, Sg and IH dwellers, and the Big2 people, love and miss you to all like crazy

Yannicus

EDITED_BY: yannicus (1135478281)

-Believing that all has been said and done is like mistaking the horizon for the limits of the world. Voltaire.
-Plus je connais hommes, plus j'aime mon chien. Pascal.

SladinjiSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
Yeaah Kid ^ ^
Keep spinning, looking forward to making our vid hug ubblove

see you soon enjoy the beach (grrr)

- Maelle -

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Hey dude! Good stuff.. Liked that elbow elbow change direction thing.. And that between the legs thing where the poi looked as if they were bouncing on the floor? I'm crap at naming moves aren't I.. Hope all's well, and fully expect to see a Parisian vid sometime! biggrin

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
thanx man,
and yes a parisian vid is in the cooker, well on the drawing board, the theoretical one at least. the elbow change thing is good fun, one of my favourite wraps, stole if from the tekno turtlez, those guys from... somewhere warm in the states
they are the craziest wrappers i've ever seen
much to learn
and the boucy thing, that was kind of an improvisation, but worked out well.
anyways, take care dude, thanx for the comments
laterz
ps: c pour biento la vid maoulle, promi (enfin, quand il fera un peu plu cho, n'est ce pa)

-Believing that all has been said and done is like mistaking the horizon for the limits of the world. Voltaire.

Ryz0rBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
I like this video, reallly good spinning and i like the wraps a lot, i get scared to do them with fire cos i think i'll get tangled and burn myself..

and yannicus, thank you!! i've listened to some more of Infected Mushroom's music since i watched this vid and they are really cool to spin to.. weavesmiley

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Crash and Burn, Live and Learn

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Written by: Ryz0r

I like this video, reallly good spinning and i like the wraps a lot, i get scared to do them with fire cos i think i'll get tangled and burn myself..

and yannicus, thank you!! i've listened to some more of Infected Mushroom's music since i watched this vid and they are really cool to spin to.. weavesmiley

Practise wraps with unlit poi then meditate

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
wise words

(and don't wear synthetic clothing)

((also wise words))

Y

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
lol, nice job yannicus really good video well done.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
thanx joe, or brit, or britjoe. soon to be a sequel, in paris this time (that one was all brisbane). i'll try to put some wrap combo sequences in there, as they are mighty choppy and good for hard beats like trance;
and yes, infected is wikked to spin to, espescially the groovy ambient cd on the converting vegetarians album, very trippy, melodious and with lots of ups and downs (i think crescendo and decrescendo are the proper terms) to lock your beats into for good effect
laterzz
Y