Forums > Meet Others > Scunthorpe to Nuneaton

Login/Join to Participate

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
hi everyone, im planning to do a bike ride between Scunthorpe and Nuneaton (ill get a map sorted asap) so i can meet the fabulous froggy but i need some help!

Obviously im not going to be able to do it all in one day so i was wondering if anyone along the way or almost on the way could help me out but putting me up for a couple of nights (eg on the way there and on the way back) it wont be until after new year at least and its completely dependant on whether i get a job but i want to be sure before i plan any further.

thanks for your time
hug smile hug
stig

How do paracetamol know where the pain is???

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Well its of absolutely no use at all as it is not on your way at all, but you have a bed in Brighton... just incase you...uh...get lost or something biggrin hug biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
lol the funny thing is ill probably end up takin you up on that cos my sence of direction is a bit naff lol so thank you sweety!!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
No probs honey hug wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
get the train

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
we did

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

StigSILVER Member
110 posts

Posted:
but that takes the fun out of it!