dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Ok so it may be a bit loony and selfish of me but I feel proud...

May 2002 I joined now I got 500 + posts... Thats almost a hundred a month working out to a sick amount per day considering I havent been on the site every day (or everyweek for that matter) since I joined... Proves my blabbering abilities

C@ntus thanks for being so perceptive. I kept trying to see when I would reach it... Now I wait for 1000 I might consider myself an official conpulsive poster by then...

So how did it feel for you when you reached 500+ did it make a difference to you (for everyone reading not just for Mr. Fraggle) did it make you feel more at home on HOP?!

*big belch comes on as pixie reaches for more alchohol*
I love pretending to be an alchy for 3 days out of the year...

I sure do feel at home by now...

May I take this opp. to congradulate Malcolm on the fine creation... Once again MR. we cant thank you enough...

Much love hugs and good tidings to all,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I didn't notice untill I was almost to 1000. Really that just made me feel like I had way too much free time on my hands........

But then when Malcom changed the format of the board I lost about 500 posts off my little counter dealy. I was a little miffed about that, but not much I could do, so no point and getting angry.

Jesus helps me trick people.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
loony congrats to ya, dromepixie!

may they all be good ones to come

with all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I don't remember my 500th, to tell you the truth, but I do remember my first. I was nervous, self-concious and wondering how I would be received by the what? Then maybe 50 people (at most) on the ancient version of the board? My welcome was actually tentative at first, then warming up and I am still friends with the beautiful souls I met on that first incarnation, though they are no longer on here. And since then the beauty and light of this place has continued to warm and educate me and the people have continued to imprint themselves into my heart.
Trust me, you are a member of this family, whether you want to be or not sweetie! And you didn't need 500 posts to get there, you had us at hello!

We are HoP, resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated! Mwahahahahahaha!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Pele's nearly got 2 and half thousand posts now. That's some going too.

One day i'll reach such lofty echelons (sp)!!

oh no, wait, hold on . . .

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
holy jesus!
i just realised i've got nearly 600 as well

what have i been doing with my life

wherever you go, there you are.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
DP - you make me feel less guilty about the amount of time I spend on HOP. I never noticed how many times people posted until I read your message!

Anyhow
Happy over 500th post!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Drome, I never noticed 500, but I sure noticed 1,000.

Someone pointed out to me when I made my landmark 1000th post that it wasn't that I had 1,000 posts, but that I had 1,000 good posts!

So let's hear it for Drome and her 500 good posts!

Drome

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
you guys make me feel all flustered up!

Wow!

Sick: I hope it wasnt that upsetting. I know it would have upset me as I have a weird history of my life written on the gray pages of HOP. I hope you recovered from the fall though!

Mikie:

Pele:

C@ntus you know there is no one who can keep up so stop rubbing it in will you!

You must pay attention Kat! Thats where the most interesting stuff is!

MikeGinny: Aww what can I say! I love mad scientists!!! You are a star as well! Shine bright Mr. Mike.

And finally I must say that it has been an interesting addition to my life to be able to spend so much (and so little at the same time) time with everyone here on this site! A true place where love + acceptance can flourish as we slowly try to grow as a community. I am sure most guests like it!

Love,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
This is 1500 for me. *shrug*

Somehow, 1000 felt more momentous.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura