Page:
preSILVER Member
161 posts

Posted:
As you may or may not know the WJF championships began yesterday or thurstday the 15th of december. I was wondering if anyone has any Predictions and who they think might be able to take on the winners from last year in the solo competitions. here take the pole im just curious if anyone who will take on the champions from last year. There is not a womens pole because quite frankly I think it is between two jugglers Olga galchenko and Gena Shvartsman. Im just curious what poeple think if anyone has any opinions to share feel free. Remember you are voting on who is most likely to beat last years champions. Remeber you are voting on who is most likely to take on last years champion. If you dont think anyone will beat them vote for who you think will take second.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
This is a brilliant thread smile I particularly like the jester...

Personally I think you're all wrong. About everything. Not as wrong as Pre obviously wink

But definitely all fundamentally incorrect.

hug

Meh

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Written by: coleman

back on topic: click here for happyness in a sport shaped tin

cole. x
devil

smile smile I'm can't see Garfield doing that!

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Written by: Hexagonic

smile smile I'm can't see Garfield doing that!

What, you can't see garfield practising? Or you can't see garfield having any friends to practise with? wink

Oooooo, they be juggling themselves while juggling, Meta-Juggling!

ps: Isn't it sport juggling cos they are doing it in a racquet ball court, which is obviously a sport? wink

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
There are some really good clips from this years competitions on the WJF site. Seeing them have really changed my perception of WJF.

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Page: