Forums > Social Discussion > HELP !! Manchester Glow Sticks

Login/Join to Participate

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
Hey guys..

ok.. URGENTLY need some glow sticks.. any one know where I can get some in Manchester for reasonable money for saturday (17th) please?

Thanks very much

Danny

Thats Mr Poi-ro!
Qualified SCUBA Diver.. Not worked out how to fire spin and dive at the same time yet.. grr

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
have you tried afflecks palace? its on a back street nearly opposite tk maxx and burger king, in manchester centre -the street with the hot dog man!
you'd definately get some from one of the shops in there.
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yikes, this might not be the best place for that post. I'd go searching for a Manchester Events thread or something. Or even the chat forum since there's more casual traffic over there...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Or possibly the help forum, which has lots of people reading it ready to give assistance.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
afflecks palace
4 for £5

bit pricy but best you will do in man

you somtimes get them in the many pound shops. i once got a lod of 3 packs for a quid each but this is a bit hit and miss

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Poi_Romember
55 posts

Posted:
hey peeps

thanks for the info.. found some in afflex.. yer 4 for £5 bit pricey but they did the job smile
Thanks again guys

Thats Mr Poi-ro!
Qualified SCUBA Diver.. Not worked out how to fire spin and dive at the same time yet.. grr