• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > soooo many move names, such a small memory...

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 128
Posted:ok question for all you hop staffers out there. for someone who has been mainly self-taught with a staff and therefore has only ever come across the names of some of the more advanced contact moves and is totally lost in explanations that involve names ive never heard of, is there some magical thread that explains basically what a load of the various move names refer to? <other than step who has taken it on himself to try and be my walking staff dictionary, but i forget as soon as he gets 5 feet away...>

Momma Bear
Total posts: 4525
Posted:Staffs are rubbish..boooo!! Kevlar Butt plugs all the way! Wooo! *does the spinny whirl butt* very tricky move.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Pirate Ninja
Total posts: 3882
Posted:Try these on for size smile

Should keep you going for a year or two wink

MCP Stylee

Charles and naming moves

adop and a whole bunch of people

dentrassi and the link list of doom

Those crazy germans

Love is the law.

Mr Majestik
Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Total posts: 4693
Posted:ahhh! *diverts eye contact from ado-ps post* no, not.............description! tis the downfall of videos!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley