• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Housemate Wanted - Melbourne

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:I was moving in with 2 friends next year, but after finding the house we wanted yesterday, one has pulled out because he didn't get the job he just applied for.

So basically, there is now only two of us (me and a guy. but no, we arent a couple) and a 3 bedroom house we are really interested in leasing from about mid-january on.

Is anyone moving to melbourne next year and is looking for a place? Or has a lease that's just expired?

Please PM me if you are interested or know of anyone who might be and I can give you further details biggrin

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

OrangeBobo
SILVER Member since Nov 2003

OrangeBobo

veteran

Total posts: 1389
Posted:God, I wish I could move in! But I'm in the wrong hemisphere too... Bah, I just want to move out because I'm fighting with my mother again, and I'm sick of being treated like a child tongue Pfft, life!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Delete

Fire Bunny
SILVER Member since Nov 2003

Fire Bunny

veteran

Total posts: 1260
Posted:i still like the 4 hoppers idea :angle:

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Delete

hexagonic

hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs

Total posts: 1687
Posted:hey Rouge, is this room still available?

Note - I'm in the right hemisphere and even the right city! ubblol

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

pineapple pete
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

pineapple pete

water based

Total posts: 5125
Posted:hey hexagonic, how is it you're in the right city, yet ive never actually met you??

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:Had some people through today...we really like one of them, so it depends on whether she likes us! So status is kinda in limbo at the moment! But I can let you know if it falls through smile

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

ezz
BRONZE Member since Oct 2004

ezz

moo..

Total posts: 1899
Posted:ooh petey Mr popular tongue

hug me!

Delete

hexagonic

hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs

Total posts: 1687
Posted:Ok cool.

Pete I go to the Juggle Jam on weds and Melbs Uni meet on thursdays. I'm afraid i have yet to make it to a sunday meet or edinburgh garden meet. I will do soon though smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

shadows_shaded
BRONZE Member since Feb 2006

Total posts: 23
Posted:I have a friend who is almost certainly moving down south to Melbourne in December, with the intent of shared accomodation. She is intensely artistic, and is looking to start a new life and try to get started in a music career... essentially that would mean a fair bit of singing and guitar tunin, if that would be cool.
And yes, she definitely is all about the ideas, and as plans go she just takes it all as it comes, and is very quick on her economic feet. Sound good at all?

The voices told me to say it. No really...
Ask them.

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:Does sound good (my other flatmate is a guitarist and I'm kind of a singer)
December, you say? well it will depend on what happens with whoever we find at the moment, because we need someone for July and are hoping my friend from university takes the room. I can get back to you in december if we are needing someong then smile

Rougie
ubblove

Delete

Page: 12