Forums > Help! > New comer in every way.

Login/Join to Participate

JessTBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
Hello Every one,
I'm a total new comer to poi spinning, i have a beginners set of fire poi and the book poi spinning by michal kahn, as i don't know any one else who dose poi spinning i'm planning on teaching myself (i have no idea if this good or not?!) so any tips or pointer's that can be offered are more than welcome.
Many thanks.
Jess.

Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last wink

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
You have come to the right place. You can go to meet others and see if anyone id near you, and learn from the lessons on HOP or try go to the meets near (or far ) from you.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hey and Welcome to HoP, go to the [Old link] section of this forum and make yourself an intro thread, thats what all the cool kids do smile

Also as Gnor kindly pointed out there are some good free video lessons on here right about here-ish

Good Luck

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
wavehello Welcome to HOP, I know there are a few spinners in Swindon. Go to Events or Meet Others, there's a Swindon Meet coming up in February!

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
hello! I live in swindon! come along to the juggling and circus skills club on tuesday nights. check out our thread in the meet others forum, under 'the swindon sessions', and also, like firetramp said, we have a meet organised for february (3-5), so check it out in the performances and gatherings section, under 'swindons first hop meet' smile

Jake the Juggler

Miranda (mewcat)BRONZE Member
queen of all the hipsters
150 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HOP!

Have some hugs. And general sparkley vibes. I'm in that kind of mood today.

X

to live at all is miracle enough