earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:
i have a Q for ya'll have any of you ever human rights

Recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the humanfamily is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world ...

Disregarding and contempt for human rights has resulter in barbarous acts withch have outraged the conscience of mankind,and the advent of a world in which human begings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people ....
It is essental, if a man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of the law
universal Declaration of Human Rights

but yet all around the world including the U.S.A natives/indgunice peoples human rights are being volated evey day to the destusion of sacred areas the fed selling the public lands that the indigonice peoples have used since the beging of human life .are now being told that thay cant hunt that thay can go onto certan parts of the land cuz the mining cop. are pluging pipes into the ground to see what can pulled out of our mother earth

i have meet many indgnice peeples forom the states and canada and south amarica (i have not been able to seat and talk to ,to many others from many other contryes yet) and thay all say that we are killing the 7th genration
for the 7th gen.from us will have no clean water,air,food or even no mother earth if we keep the destitive ways .

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
exactly smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
and the question is...?

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
You said it, bro!

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Maybe it's how the spell check button works?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
Written by: earthdragon

indgunice peoples human rights are being volated evey day to the destusion of sacred areas the fed selling the public lands that the indigonice peoples have used since the beging of human life

I saw King Kong today. The murder and explotation of the indgunice people of skull island reminded me of this topic. Keep spreading the word, ya'll.