Forums > Meet Others > hellllloooooooo Nevada poier and staffers and all other fire bugs

Login/Join to Participate

earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:
hello ya'll just looking for more nevada fire bugs biggrin

keep your feet on the ground and you head in the cloudes ubbloco

FireBreatherMannewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Check out Fire Factory on Yahoo Groups. Fire Factory is located in Las Vegas, and Henderson. Am trying to get a fire permit for a park to practice at on a weekly basis. I'm Kevin. Feel free to e-mail me at k_thomsen_2005@yahoo.com. I'd love to meet you. I'm also tied in with Controlled Burn of Reno. If you're up north, I'll put you in contact with some people. Talk to you later. Maybe we can grab a drink and talk about fire stuff. Also, there's a post about Fire Factory somewhere in this website. Check it out.

"Fire: Love it, Fear it, Embrace it."

-Me

earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:
thats cool im up near elko it a small town called crescent valley
but is so cool to know that there are more then 5 of us in nevada

earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:
sooooo it seemes thers not all that many fire bugs from nenada that go to hop

FireBreatherMannewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately no. There have only been a couple threads that I've noticed. A lot of people choose Tribe.net. Check it out. I'm on it as well. You can find a bunch more people.

"Fire: Love it, Fear it, Embrace it."

-Me

earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:
still looking for you fire bugs in nevada

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
It seems that americans don't much hang at HoP. As FBM mentioned, there is a much larger american population on tribe.net and you have a better chance of finding local spinners there.

Good luck.

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:

thanks

howwowardGOLD Member
73 posts

Posted:
hey earthdragon - take a look at controlledburnreno.com
like FBM above says, we're located unfortunately, at the west end of the state, some 269 miles from ya. We're always looking for new spinners, so if you're coming to reno at some point, send me a line!

Sometimes, you just have to believe.

pHopBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Just a quick hello to the Vegas area spinners. There are more out there just like me. When's another get together locally? I'm NOT talking about burning man.

Dante40SILVER Member
WITHOUT DANCE, LIFE WOULD HAVE NO MEANING
24 posts

Posted:
Hey you all... my name is Dante', and I live in Las Vegas near the strip. I'd love to meet someone to spin with! I have one friend here who spins, but he doesn't use fire yet, nor does he have the time to get away from school & work. I want and need to learn more! I also have alot to teach too! Phone number upon request... hope to hear from someone soon! Also, you can find me at myspace.com/dantesinferno67.

Dante' Xtravaganza
"BECAUSE OF MUSIC, I AM, BECAUSE OF DANCE, I LIVE."