Forums > Meet Others > Dallas, Texas Spinners

Login/Join to Participate

GloStickBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
I'm looking to see all those that spin in the Dallas Area. Is there anyone out there?

The best things in life are free!*
*Plus shipping and handling

afm063BRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
You know it!! ha ha

I found a lot on myspace.com but haven't met up with any on there yet... hopfully soon.... I think I'll be going to a "firemans" event this spring... I'll tell you more later, just message me

Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Hey i just wanted to bump this and see if there was anyone still out there.

My cuzin is moving over to Texas in September and is a total poi newbie (got the butterfly pretty well tho!) obviously she wont know anyone out there at all (apart from her husband) and really wants to pick poi up.... would anyone be interested in helping her in anyway or letting me know of meets or anything? thank you! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Tribe.net is generally a better place to find North American spinny/fire folk (well, Americans seem rather fire-centric). Here's a place to check out:

https://dfwfire.tribe.net/

G'luck on your searching.

Peace,
- Sui

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"