superxtcnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Am interested in getting together with others, anywhere around Seymour area, if anyone is out there. There is about 3 of us that fire twirl that live here, that i know of.

Old enough to know better
but young enough to do it again smile

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
COULD IT BE?! Twirlers in my area of the world!!? eek

I'm from Shepparton! I don't know Seymour that well but I know the train station!

How long have you all been spinning for? Poi/staff?

There is about 4 twirlers in Shep that I know of...we've only done a show once together and I don't really talk to them anymore!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

superxtcnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
We have been fire twirling for about 3yrs now both the Poi and Staff. know of a couple of other people in the area, but haven't really done any twirling with them as yet, pretty slack when one of them is my new neighbour! shrug

Old enough to know better
but young enough to do it again smile

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Where do you guys twirl in Seymour? What days/time?

I might have to make the trip one day!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Avzmember
38 posts

Posted:
The thing that bothers me the most about the Alexandria one is its on a Sunday night and since I'm working full time its a pain in the arse getting back at midnight. If you guys twirl on a saturday night or something I'd be more then happy to come up and have a look if my car can struggle all the way up there