• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 31
Posted:I know this thread has been done probaly millions of times but after doing a search i couldn't find anything very relative to what i wanted to know. Basically i want to learn a few new moves including:
reverse 5 beat weave
BTB 5 beat weave
Any Flowers

I can almost do the reverse 5 beat its just i can't get the final beat in. I can do all the spins on the left side of my body and then on the right i become stuck with the last spin confused Any help deffinatley needed!!!!

With BTB 5 beat weave i just don't no where to start. I can do BTB behind back but after that i can't get my mind around what to do next. confused

Also flowers, my mate can do them and they look awesome but he just can't explain them very well so any help will be most appreaichated. cool

Sorry if this thread been done before but my search didn't prove any help.

Whats the worst thing i can say???

Whats the worst thing i could say?

For all the wounds that are never gonna scar me

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:look in the 'helpful advice threads'. Despite the name it is very helpful.... wink

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Total posts: 57
Posted:theres a huge 'all about flowers' thread i think if you cant find anything. smile

i cdnoult blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg!

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:mumble grumble grumble mumble

smile hug