Forums > Help! > Multiple Screen Video

Login/Join to Participate

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
How do you get the multiple video screens playing simultaneously in Adobe Premiere? i.e in the recent video from Durbs and Strugz, there was a bit of that.

Cheers smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
one way of doing it, (i don't know if it's THE way) but take the video clips and insert them on different lines in the timeline, then if you select one, in the screen next to monitor (i forget what it's called), click... "motion" i think... or "effects" one or the other and you will see a fold out menu, where you can change the scale of the video clips and position. Fiddle about for a bit, scrolling them up and down until you got them where you want them (all this will be visible in the monitor) and voila! multi screen video.

I hope that makes a bit of sense, i don't have premiere on this computer so i don't remember exactly what the screen is called biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
ok will go try that. Thanks!

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Yup what non said, in the motion menu you're looking for "scale" and postion to move the two images beside each other, one thing you have to look out for is key frames, if you look just beside the scale option you'll see a little white circle, if you click on it and you can add keyframes (they'll show up as little white dots on the effect timeline), meaning that you'll be able to change the scale on the time line. So you can show the video getting smaller and moving to where you want. Sqrew around with the keyframes alittle cause the can create problems sometimes. Having the little white circle turned off means that you'll just keep the size that you type in for the whole films. Keyframes are cool. What premiere version do you have?

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.