Forums > Social Chat > I've gotta address a topic that's on my mind...

Login/Join to Participate

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
okay I gottta address this topic, see its something that happens quite often to me and I just wonder does it happen to the rest of the masses and how do they respond to this....okay have you ever been on the phone with someone that you consider a good friend, they ask you to come hang out or come over....you don't want to....you say no....they won't take the damn answer and keeping pressing the issue, well just meet me halfway. What is halfway? The whole point is I don't want to do anything that requires me to leave my humble abode. Its rainy, and i just don't want to. why won't they leave the topic alone you now cannot resume the regular conversation b/c they want to sit and argue reasons why you should. This is all fine and good to point, but dude chill leave it alone you know. So I had to act like someone was at my door to get off the phone and now I'll be the bad person b/c I am not calling him back. So if this sounds ever so slightly familiar to anyone let me know, if not I will quietly get off my soap box and evaluate myself i guess? Thanks for your support and listening to me rant & rave about something so non major on the scale of life.

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
I rarely face this problem..... anymore.....

My friends now know i am a stubborn poo so when I say NO, i mean it. Lol, i use to resolve the problem by hangin up on them, then you just txt them after and say something like..... "ye basically, i dont wanna come over, and i cant be bothered to explain y, so i hung up on you! : p Speaks to you tomoz"

So long as you put the : p on it, its alllll jokey and light hearted, and no one can get offended.... or maybe they do, and its not thru stubborness i dont see my friends anymore..... its thru lack of friends! OMG! I just realised! :cry:

*runs off in floods of tears!!*

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
no it's okay, i dont' see any of my friends either, damn am i regressing well asena we'll have to be stubborn homebodies i guess, don't cry it's better at home as long as you have a lighter. If you don't have a lighter it really freakin suxxxx. I've calmed down since i posted earlier i was upset and needed to vent and couldn't call my friend to do that obviously:) Now I will remain calm as long as I can find my lighter:)

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Stubborn homebodies! i can do that! biggrin