Page: ......
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey lovely Moonfesties!*:.

Well, it’s that time again… yummy fruits to feast on those hot humid days… the smell of summer blossoms in the warm summer breeze… Must be time for the SUMMER Moonfests!!!

The summer ones are always a bit bigger than the winter ones… as people are more willing to come out from there snuggley warm homes and run around under the moonlight frolicking about on the beach*:.

So the Summer and 2006 Moonfest dates are………………::::::*

Dec Friday 16th (last for 2005)

.:*2006*:.

January Sat 14th

February Mon 13th

March Wed 15th

April Fri 14th

May Sat 13th

June Mon 12th

July Tues 11th

August Wed 9th

September Fri 8th

October Sat 7th

November Sun 5th

December Tues 5th

.:*2007*:.

January Wed 3rd

Moonfest is a drug and alcohol free gathering at Moora Park Shorncliffe foreshore. Every full moon from Sundown (or earlier in the arvo for a juggle jam play and picnic) Bring along your instruments, drums, fire toys (+ fuel & safety gear) twirly whirly toys and magick makers… dress up.. Have a ball…bring your friends, have fun and frolic under the luminous Moon and sparkling stars*:… bring a picnic dinner, or grab a bight to eat from the local Café on the Park… Please take ALL your rubbish and belongings with you when you leave…..:* Moonfest is for fun!*:. Come and BE the festival…. Festive*all …. ALL FESTIVE… It is the beautiful people who come along each month that make this gathering such a gorgeous one… so thank YOU beautiful people! Moonfest is growing into its 10th year!*:. It will be our 10 year anniversary this coming Spring Moonfest (Friday 8th September 2006) So a huge big thankyou to all of you for coming along each month and making this the amazing beautiful thing it has grown to be. …………::::*

Other upcoming events…

*:.Earthcore is this Saturday 3rd December www.earthcore.com.au

*:.Woodford Folk Festival 27th Dec 05 ~ 1st Jan 06 there’s a cap on ticket sales for the first time this year … and tickets are selling out fast! www.woodfordfolkfestival.com

*:.A couple of Earthy Gorgeous Goddessy Gatherings and camping like lovely things happening over this summer… too gorgeous to mention in one sentence… contact Gillian for more info (07) 5446 7470

*:.The Summer Solstice is 22nd December … chances are there will be some lovely happenings around this time… if not we should make one yeah?

So yeah… there you have it… a load of moonfest dates and a few fun things to do this summer… have a happy Summer and hopefully we’ll catch up along the way*:.

Summer blossoms, fresh fruit, and joyful juicy bits to you all!*:.

Love Elke .:*moonpixie*:.

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1154653542)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin SO PUFF biggrin

ubblol

anyway... so moonfest is monday week smile*:.

moon in leo smile fire sign devil

hmmm shall we do something special?

ubbidea I've thought of maybe making a labyrinth out of the candle circle... shrug whadayareckon? there was a lovely one set at woodford this year which was beautiful.... might be tricky to dance in.... but if we made the pathways wide enough it might be fine smile*:.

then it could be like a labyrinth themed moonfest!

(and all the kero twirlin hippies could be the pit of eternal stench! ubblol wink )

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Love the labyrinth idea... can we get D.Bowie over do you think!!! That would be PUFFSTATIC!!!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
pity i won't be there to be trapped in the labrynth and being chased down by a minatour (spelling?) frown
will be in singapore instead...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
hi! i'll be there for this coming moofnest... wink
hooray!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yay. Ill come as hoggle. Im short enough and ugly enough!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

so ummm something like this with candles???.... ubblol ... shrug

3,492 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

or maybe something like the one on the card on the left? smile

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
ooooh! sounds like a lovely idea!!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Um... Since I can't be there, I will be thinking of all of you!!! Do some fire hooping for me Pixie!!!

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

3,492 posts

Posted:
.....ummmmm ok! biggrin .:*wiggle*:. hula.:* hoopaloopa*:. wiggle*:.

we'll be thinking of you too gorgeous!*:. ubblove kiss hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
so um i haven't actually mentioned the whole labyrinth thing to anyone but here on hop ... so ummm shrug

well I'm still super keen for it... Flynty and I were brainstorming about how do make a labyrinth... and maybe rather than the candle circle bag lanterns being the labyrinth we can make like a sand sculpture one... like little motes with candles in them biggrin so it's like this glowing labyrinth imprint in the sand... with the pathways big enough for two people to walk through ...

only thing is I'm not sure how much sand we have at high tide fullmoon time shrug ...we'll see ey?

maybe I'll send a reminder email to everyone about this monday's moonfest plus the idea of the labyrinth theme now smile *:.

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
I think some of our UberProfs will be coming for Moonfest this month... lovely Dom, and maybe even the wonderful Nick ...

3,492 posts

Posted:
OH YAY!!!

.:*dose little happy dance*:.

.:*
Non-Https Image Link
*:.

jc_firetricksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
205 posts

Posted:
Woot, this will be my first Moonfest... Woop Wooop WOooop !!

Byron Bay this weekend aswell. I'm going to be exhausted. biggrin

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Hey lovelies.. moonfest in two days- who's excited? biggrin biggrin hug grouphug

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
me!! meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! biggrin i'm so excited that if work asks, i'm sick!! ubblol

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin

jcrsGOLD Member
404 posts

Posted:
Written by: Ry

Hey lovelies.. moonfest in two days- who's excited? biggrin biggrin hug grouphug

me... except that at the moment i'm about 170hrs + a 7.25hr flight away from lovely brisvegas :|

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
misguided oracele...170hrs + a 7.25hr flight away!? eek how can you be 170 hours away?? tongue

jcrsGOLD Member
404 posts

Posted:
well, it was about 170hrs left before my flight back to brisvegas smile

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Is it today? is it today??? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
*happy dance*

oh no
now im nervous!!!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Nervous?!?! of Moonfest!! nah, nothing to it... find a nice spot on the grass with lovely people, space out to taste and enjoy grouphug

3,492 posts

Posted:
ok .. I got like a zillion candles to go in the motes around the sand labyrinth and also for the candle circle of corse

anyone feel like coming down early for some sand sculpting... juggle jamming... picnicking ?

sunny hug ubblove juggle weavesmiley ubbrollsmile biggrin grouphug ubbangel hug2 ubblol biggrin

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
yay for moonfest! clap Age and I are comming down for a play. Stay away storm! wink

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

3,492 posts

Posted:
YAY bounce

..um what storm sweet? it's totally clear blue skies here! (touch wood) biggrin biggrin biggrin

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
another lovely night! ubblove

Did I see someone there fire breathing or was I seeing things? confused Naughty person!

Oh yeah, thanks Gita for my feet. They look muchly betterer. clap clap

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hmmm I didn't see that. we usually send out the Nice Helpful Dragon Mammas when we do....

3,492 posts

Posted:
I think Jen sorted them out... in what she described as a nice pixie mannour biggrin

was a gorgeous night!

so many lovely tallented people weavesmiley hug ubblove good drumming bounce ubbrollsmile hehe lots of smiles smile biggrin ubbangel hugs hug grouphug hug2 pixie kisses kiss and a goblin mask ubblol

not sure how many of you found and walked the labyrinth drawn in the sand ? but went down later and it was all smooshed away smile coz the sand was so dry the labyrinth kind of collapsed in parts under your feet... in true goblin king labyrinth a goblin stole my baby style! wink

the vibe was just lovely hey smile*:.

was SO good to see the lovely faces of all those traveling types finnally at a moonfest too! YAY biggrin

yes very tallented people indeed

Fyre_Elfnewbie
12 posts

Posted:
im new hop and ive allways known about the moonfest at shorncliffe but never been to one i would love to come and have spin. so when is the next moonfest??? smile smile

SpinningTrippingFlippingFyreFrog

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
have a look on page one of this thread for more info Fyre Elf! Come and join us next month! hug

Page: ......