Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey lovely Moonfesties!*:.

Well, it’s that time again… yummy fruits to feast on those hot humid days… the smell of summer blossoms in the warm summer breeze… Must be time for the SUMMER Moonfests!!!

The summer ones are always a bit bigger than the winter ones… as people are more willing to come out from there snuggley warm homes and run around under the moonlight frolicking about on the beach*:.

So the Summer and 2006 Moonfest dates are………………::::::*

Dec Friday 16th (last for 2005)

.:*2006*:.

January Sat 14th

February Mon 13th

March Wed 15th

April Fri 14th

May Sat 13th

June Mon 12th

July Tues 11th

August Wed 9th

September Fri 8th

October Sat 7th

November Sun 5th

December Tues 5th

.:*2007*:.

January Wed 3rd

Moonfest is a drug and alcohol free gathering at Moora Park Shorncliffe foreshore. Every full moon from Sundown (or earlier in the arvo for a juggle jam play and picnic) Bring along your instruments, drums, fire toys (+ fuel & safety gear) twirly whirly toys and magick makers… dress up.. Have a ball…bring your friends, have fun and frolic under the luminous Moon and sparkling stars*:… bring a picnic dinner, or grab a bight to eat from the local Café on the Park… Please take ALL your rubbish and belongings with you when you leave…..:* Moonfest is for fun!*:. Come and BE the festival…. Festive*all …. ALL FESTIVE… It is the beautiful people who come along each month that make this gathering such a gorgeous one… so thank YOU beautiful people! Moonfest is growing into its 10th year!*:. It will be our 10 year anniversary this coming Spring Moonfest (Friday 8th September 2006) So a huge big thankyou to all of you for coming along each month and making this the amazing beautiful thing it has grown to be. …………::::*

Other upcoming events…

*:.Earthcore is this Saturday 3rd December www.earthcore.com.au

*:.Woodford Folk Festival 27th Dec 05 ~ 1st Jan 06 there’s a cap on ticket sales for the first time this year … and tickets are selling out fast! www.woodfordfolkfestival.com

*:.A couple of Earthy Gorgeous Goddessy Gatherings and camping like lovely things happening over this summer… too gorgeous to mention in one sentence… contact Gillian for more info (07) 5446 7470

*:.The Summer Solstice is 22nd December … chances are there will be some lovely happenings around this time… if not we should make one yeah?

So yeah… there you have it… a load of moonfest dates and a few fun things to do this summer… have a happy Summer and hopefully we’ll catch up along the way*:.

Summer blossoms, fresh fruit, and joyful juicy bits to you all!*:.

Love Elke .:*moonpixie*:.

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1154653542)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
Erm.... Miss Pixie, just though that you'd like to know, the Earthcore site has a .au at the end of it smile

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
psst! hug biggrin hey pixie isn't the october one on satdy 7??

*wanders away with lots of lovely zubbles*

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh... my....rolleyes I'm getting a little slack in my old age... wink

...that'll teach me to do things in a hurry rolleyes

.:*gose back to eddit*:.

Thanks for your keen eyes guys hug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
^^ that looks delish, does that also denote one of the lower chakras too? possibly....
hug

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

3,492 posts

Posted:
Ummm possibley

I see it as the triple goddess smile

Maiden, Mother and Crone*:.

feminine*:.

moon cycles*:.

but maybe a chakra thing too....??? I'm really not sure. confused

smile

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
woo!!!

its looking like theres a 50 -50 chance of me making it to january's moonfest bounce but, i was wondering if anyone would have a spare bed / couch / floor, for me to sleep on.

also, ive never been to brisbane before, so some help from getting from place to place (ie. putting me on a train / bus and telling me where to get off) would be highly appreciated. also, anyone with a car, id be happy to pay for petrol to be picked up / dropped off from where i arrive / leave.

cheers, pete hug hug hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
yay! petey may or may not be coming to january moonfest!! biggrin umm ubblol

yay december moonfest is soon!! bounce i'm gonna head to bris early again (yay for scamming the day off work!!) so does anyone want to meet me for lunch at veg out in the valley?!? biggrin

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
No worries Pete, we'll sort you out.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

3,492 posts

Posted:
yup petey... as I said on msn to ya... we will totally look after you biggrin

there are heaps of lovelies including myself who I'm sure wont mind lending you some space to crash

I got a car... so if ya arival times work in (like I'm not down the coast or anything at the time) I can most definately pick ya up... biggrin ...I'm also close to the train station if ya need to go into the city or anything...

we'll look after ya smile it's all cool biggrin

so there's already a couple of offers for ya, so you going to come? 50% chance is a pretty deffinate maybe umm

Hey gixie! Yay for getting the day off work!*:. Vege Out lunch sounds lush... but not sure I'll get out and back comfy for moonfest ... shrug

maybe I should actually do the poster soon... ooops ...

3,492 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

hmmmm... going to somehow make this into a poster.... shrug

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
that is lovely pixie...!! nice piccy

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
biggrin

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin BLUE! you coming to a moonfest??? huh huh??? please tell me you did a better job at sinking up with the moon this time rolleyes biggrin hug

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
maaaaaaaybe...

on way north around then...

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

3,492 posts

Posted:
ok... so we have a couple of maybes....
ubbidea

if we stick petey and rob together dose that make a deffinate??? biggrin

now.... see the piccy up there... I actually drew it with the pixie standing... (so like look at it with your head tilted to the left) ...but in the photo of it turned out like that... and it kinda looks like she's flying... but I'm not sure which way to put it on the poster....

comments??? smile*:.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
eek eek!!!

just found out, the work i was going to be doing to buy the bus / train fell through.

*runs off in search of money*

cheers, petey hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
that picture is moontastic! the moon already is such a powerful feminine symbol...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

3,492 posts

Posted:
ohhh no petey! eek .... something will come up I'm sure hug

thanks bender... so which way looks best? shrug standing pixie? (tilt your head to the left) or flying pixie? (as the picture is now)

jc_firetricksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
205 posts

Posted:
Nice pic pixie..
smile

Can some-one tell me when the next moonfest is on ?

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin if you just scroll up the page a little you get all the dates for the next 13... maybe 14 moonfests in my first post... wink

but while I'm here... the next one is Friday 16th December biggrin

hope to see you there smile*:.

jc_firetricksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
205 posts

Posted:
Woo Hoo Next friday.....

Any one leaving from brisbane that night. I wouldn't mind being able to follow you guys up...

Our crew might have a few spare seats if anyone needs them aswell.

smile Look forward to meeting you all.

3,492 posts

Posted:
sorry I don't live far from moonfest so wont be coming from the city... but I'm sure someone would be up for it biggrin

so I'm still diddling away with the poster... obviously this needs to be formatted better and done in ink and well some words are prolly a good plan hehehe.... thinking of putting all the dates on this one biggrin anyway... getting there .:*squiggle squiggle*:. just thought I'd share the cute little squibble moonfest dudes with ya... they make me giggle ubblol coz they are all wiggley hehehhe... maybe this one can be a wigglefest!!!! biggrin .:*wiggle*:.

Non-Https Image Link

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
ooo very pretty work pixie!

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Hellooooo Brissy spinners,
I will be hanging around for in QLD for a few days after Woodford, I don't think I will still be around for the moonfesty goodness frown but would love to have a spin / chill out with all of you beautifulllll ppl!!! Is anything happening between woodford and about the 7th??

Eveish hug

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
um,sleep?

You're welcome to come back and hang at my place near the pool... I think you will be in good spinny company smile

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
there will big yummy fire show at Shorncliffe (same spot as moonfest) for the Sandgate festival on Friday 6th... mostly a second rendition of the earthcore fire show + a few other bits & pieces... you should come along.. it will be ace wink

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
oh and very pretty poster pics miss pixie .:*:. I can't decide which one I like best!!

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Written by: gita

yay december moonfest is soon!! bounce i'm gonna head to bris early again (yay for scamming the day off work!!) so does anyone want to meet me for lunch at veg out in the valley?!? biggrin

Written by: .:* Moon Pixie *:.

Hey gixie! Yay for getting the day off work!*:. Vege Out lunch sounds lush... but not sure I'll get out and back comfy for moonfest ... shrug

Hey, didn't Veg Out wind up their business in the valley a while ago? confused Thought Jazzy mentioned it a while ago.. There's still Kuan Yin not too far away for veggoes though..

Btw, love the style of your drawings pixie.. very nice! ubblove

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
eek no...more...veg...out?! frown really?! *pout* can someone please find that out for me? if it's not there i might just have lunch on the coast & then come down for moonfest (still early though!)...

where is kuan yin, ry? i don't think i've heard of that one!? confused

beautiful drawings there pixie!! biggrin hug ubblove

Page: ...