Forums > Social Chat > Are you Shelley Dalling?

Login/Join to Participate

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Someone with the email of shellydalling at the mail that is not cold, has asked to be added to my MSN. I wasn't sure who it was but added because I thought it was probably a HoPper. Well since they added they have never been on-line that I've seen.

If it is you can you please tell me who the heck you are before I block and delete. I'll give it 5 more days and then you are gone.
ubbrollsmile

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
...k, i'm not shellydallling..... but add me to your msn anyway! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! biggrin

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
She signed in and gave me a whole load of bullS**t about how she had swapped her old MSN list to her new user account and I had been on her last one because I'd asked to be added. When I asked her why would I do that because I have no idea who she is, she went all quiet....... so she's been blocked and deleted.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I love and I hate these kind of people.
I beat them down with pure wit after they've given me crap about where they got my address from then block and delete

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
lol, i love talking to randoms, so long as they arent tw*ts... nice to know lots of peeps, but the tw*ts poo me off, they can be realllllllly annoying! ggrrrrr