• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Are you Shelley Dalling?

Login/Join to Participate

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:Someone with the email of shellydalling at the mail that is not cold, has asked to be added to my MSN. I wasn't sure who it was but added because I thought it was probably a HoPper. Well since they added they have never been on-line that I've seen.

If it is you can you please tell me who the heck you are before I block and delete. I'll give it 5 more days and then you are gone.
ubbrollsmile

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete Topic

Asena
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

Asena

What a Bummer

Total posts: 3224
Posted:...k, i'm not shellydallling..... but add me to your msn anyway! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! biggrin

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:She signed in and gave me a whole load of bullS**t about how she had swapped her old MSN list to her new user account and I had been on her last one because I'd asked to be added. When I asked her why would I do that because I have no idea who she is, she went all quiet....... so she's been blocked and deleted.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted:I love and I hate these kind of people.
I beat them down with pure wit after they've given me crap about where they got my address from then block and delete

Delete

Asena
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

Asena

What a Bummer

Total posts: 3224
Posted:lol, i love talking to randoms, so long as they arent tw*ts... nice to know lots of peeps, but the tw*ts poo me off, they can be realllllllly annoying! ggrrrrr

Delete