ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
My internet cable at home is damaged, so I got absolutely no connection. It's now dawned on me on how dependant I am on the internet, I find myself constantly bored at home without my internet. Is anyone else the same?

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
There is an old fashioned thing I like to do called "reading" which is nice to do any day. However if you feel the need for fire-related activities, if the sun is shining you can always introduce some ants to Mr. Magnifying glass...

I scare myself sometimes. I think I need to get a dog. Wait, I already have one...This is a problem...

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
So you come and post on an internet forum..... confused

I lived without the internet for about 5 weeks a month ago. It was horrid. I live on the internet!

BUT....Do you know what I did? I picked up these things called Poi and only put them down for tea and other needed refreshment. go on, see if you too can anti-spin weave before you ge the internet back again....I bet you can.

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Doing a search can be fun wink

I say can be. Cos most of the time its pretty boring. Which is why I guess none of the newbies ever do it. wink

Seriously though, have you any idea how many times threads like these have been made?

smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I think there are 3 of them right now on the front page alone... frown

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

278 posts

Posted:
I'm using the internet on my college computers just now, i've started reading all the LOTR books again, and when that's over, i'll read all the Harry Potter books again

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
And yet we're ignored...

*sigh*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I would reply to you, we it not for the fact that im ignoring you tongue

*moan 'n' groan*
*water 'n' slide*
*chish 'n' fips*

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
to be fair the search didnt work for me for a wile so maybe thats why they arent searching

mind you they could just be lasy

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Or maybe they want to talk being bored again? Instead of posting to an old thread? Coz they're bored? and that's what boredom does to you. Makes you do irrational, like, god forbid, FORGET TO SEARCH!!! NOOOOO!!

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Maybe if people went and did some spinning or juggling when they were bored, instead of creating new threads to detail just how bored they are, people wouldn't moan about doing a search so much.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
I agree!!

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

278 posts

Posted:
There's only so much ya can do when ya snap ya broomstick staff, and ya lose 2 of ya 3 juggling balls. lol. but oh well, i was at college when posting this thread so i was actualy bored.

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Trick for those who are bored:
Go on a search and find treasure hunt... there's a prize in the running for those who can list all 63 of the "im bored" type threads in existance that i found!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

PhilomelSILVER Member
39 posts

Posted:
But doing a search might be boring as well!

arbitrary_number_2newbie
21 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sym_

So you come and post on an internet forum..... confused

I lived without the internet for about 5 weeks a month ago. It was horrid.

anyone spot the inconsistency

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
"I lived without the internet"

Is that it? confused

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
hang on

its the fact a month ago (typically four weeks) but you lived with out it for 5 weeks, so techically... wah?

IS that the inconsistency? DID I WIN!?!