Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I have a feeling the only person who can answer this is Matt, but I've noticed Spherculism is down, something of a rare occurrence.

I'm hoping its nothing terminal, but with Matt on the other side of the world, have a horrid feeling all is not well.

Hmmm. Anyone got any news?

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Just noticed this as well, have no idea why. Have lost some rather important passwords too so i can't do a lot from here.

I'll get the passwords back and sort it out soon. Although i don't really have much time right now as i'm having way too much fun in christchurch.

For all sphercular discussions, head on over to tribe.net and join the spherculism tribe. That should do us for the time being.

Hope all's well mr chutney.

m

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
So the site will be back up pretty soon, would have only been down for a day or 2 except i've been having so much fun in new zealand. But i figured tonight was the night.

So i guess i'd better hook you lot up with some sneeky little vids since the sites been down so long, i'll see what i can find.

m

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
wicked... bounce i noticed this days ago but thought it was just my computer as it does that sometimes... biggrin

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
hehe exactly what i thought! looking forward to it going back up smile

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
haha i thought that too fo a while, then i went and played for a while, came back, still down, played some more, fannyed about for a while, wrote a couple emails, played a little more then finally sorted it out. Only to find that it hasn't been sorted yet. But hey, it's on it's way.

Plus i'm gonna have many hours of footage that doesn't make it onto the dvd so it should be worth the wait.

(Also it's not totally unpleasant for me when the sites down cos i get to take a little break from playing dad)

dvd's finaally making some nice progress btw smile Bit dodgy out here cos i can't check my account balance and so there's a bit of a deadline between finishing the video and completely running out of money. Yay All good fun

m

m

alphalightGOLD Member
103 posts

Posted:
that s what i thought matt is out spherculism down sounds logical

don´t worry about money trust in time u do good things so good things come back

asta luego amigo del luz

olivier

peace and light