Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Hey all..
Another vid for my progression archive smile

I gotta say tho, I wasn't really in a spinny kinda mood at that moment and I had no music to spin to frown .. bleh.. so my timing is off and I'm more lackluster than I like to be. Unfortunately, I had a very small window of time to record and get it to file.. so it coulda been better.. but then, lookin at it, it coulda been worse :P (however, I will continue to delude myself into thinking that I never tried an isolation in this vid (I can't believe how crappy they are frown .. sigh))

I mainly wanted to get the throws on file, since I didn't actually know how they looked till now (tho, they are sure fun). Wish I had done more longarm stuffs and flower attempts, just wasn't thinkin straight. Ahwell, here it is, 6ish mins at 13M:

flyin socks

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

jesusofsuburbiamember
27 posts

Posted:
great job suibom the iso's arent that bad, you got me beat. i love how people (and cats) are walking through the frame. not to mention the truck that doubles back to see what the hell you are doing!

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the good words smile

Yeah, it's always amusing when I spin at night with the LEDs on and passerby cars just stop dead in the center of the road for a minute or two... ubbrollsmile

Most of the neighbors just consider me "eccentric".. ubbloco

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Jimbob_Jonesnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hehe, I got a few people stop and look at me when I was doing it in a carpark, then a little girl walked past and stopped. Her mother like dragged her off, I think she was well scared of me lol!

[color:red] To Use One's Mind, Is Pure Strength... [/color]