MarnieGOLD Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
helllooo to all,

i've been travelling for the past 5 months and have now set myself up in windsor for work and soforth. does anyone twirl around these parts, or do i have to travel into london (which isn't really an ish, but would just be a convenience thing??) the 'meet others' bit wasn't too helpful, so i'm just throwin this out there. thanks heaps!! help

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
try looking in the meet others forum or the gatherings forum smile

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
or do a search on widnsor, or other places around it

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
or letting go of the shift key/turning off capslock

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I dunno if the last one will help to be honest, but it does make things look nicer smile

I go to school close to windsor. But I won't be able to go anywhere whilst I'm at school so thats no real help anyway...

So yes, have a looksee in the meet others section smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
If you have searched, but found no threads for windsor then why don't you post a new one, there are often a lot of people lurking somewhere in the depths who surface occasionly. Also try searching on google for juggling clubs in that area, there a few databases on the web that list all the juggling clubs in the UK. Even if there is noone spinning at a local club, then keep going, as at least you're in the right sort of atmosphere, and soon others will want to give it a go.

Also, it really would help if you changed the title of this post, as lots of people post help me! titles to threads, meaning often they are overlooked, mistaken for others etc, and turning off caps lock makes it easier to read, especially for people, like me, who find reading capitals harder due to dyslexia. Also many people interpret it as shouting.

Welcome to HoP though, hope you manage to find people.

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

MarnieGOLD Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
thanks to everyone, sorry didn't realise that caps was on...doesn't appear so to me, or that it was an issue. thanks again.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.