TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
I was just reading my post about name changes over in the discussions forum. I wasn't looking what i was doing and after I posted a message I realised I'd been tapping my cigarette ash into my tobaccy tin frown

I've also used my cup of tea to do this. again whilst reading posts.

But my absent mindedness didn't start there.

I've poured orange juice over cereal before. and I've put milk in the cereal cupboard instead of back in the fridge, where i found it a few days later, turning into cheese eek
I often find myself reaching for the baby's bottle when its next to my tea cup, or just about to sprinkle milk over my lunch instead of salt.

I tried switching the tv over with my mobile a few years back when i had that brick of a motorola when small phones weren't within my price range.and yep, i've held a remote control to my ear when the phone's rung....

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
I rang myself, thinking i was ringing my boss (our numbers are similar). when my phone started ringing i was debating weather to stay on ringing my boss or answer the phone in my pocket. i hung up and took my phone out of my pocket, just as it stopped... i cursed whoever it was that was ringing me and went back to calling my boss(redial)... this went round again. until i realised that my phone stopped ringing just as i was hanging up.

tipped ash into the can im drinking from at a parties, many times.

the other night i threw a matchbox into a bowl of choccie mouse. i jumped up and grabbed it out when i realised what i had done, then emptied the matches from the soggie matchbox, and threw it back into the mouse , DOH!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
My friend once sent me a text to tell me she had my mobile... doh!

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i've been searching every pocket for a lighter before, i even stood up to see if i was sitting on it, pulled up the cushion to see if it had fallen down the side.......nothing........then i notice i had it in my hand all the time ubblol

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
while i was a bar tender:
In a lock in a customers phone rang and they picked up a piece of fryed chicken.....hello?
mike.c

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Once was watching a movie on TV when phone started ringing. I thought it was in the movie and got annoyed that no one was picking it up.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Written by: ravehead

i've been searching every pocket for a lighter before, i even stood up to see if i was sitting on it, pulled up the cushion to see if it had fallen down the side.......nothing........then i notice i had it in my hand all the time ubblol

my mum does this one all the time but with her sunglasses... she can be searcing for them for hours before she realises they're on her head

Ive been peroccupide with god knows what and left my keys in the lock outside the door a lot

also drank paint water a few times when Ive been drinking wilst painting and reached out for the water for cleaning my brushes instead of my drink!

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ewwwwwwwwwww, well today i was looking for my hat to go out, (my hairs a right mess) i searched the whole house!!!

i pulled up cushions, looked in the fridge (yes i have put many random objects in there before) i searched high and lo for my hat, but could not find it anywhere............i did eventually find it........it was in my hood of the hoodie i was wearing ubblol

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i always leave my phone/wallet/housekeys in the pants that i wore the day beofre, and then i search the whole house before i realise

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
it took me 5 mintues of trying to put my trousers on once then i realised it was my coat ubblol

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
late at night, I'm tired, sitting behind my computer, doin something. the door to my room opens and grandma looks in.
Me: "Hello"
gran:"Are you on pervitine?"
Me, deep shock:"WHATTT?????"
Me in the next second, recalling my psychedelic substance use from last two weeks - marihuana.. no.. alcohol.. no.. anything harder.. never..
Me:"WHAT?"
Gran:"Well I'm asking you. Are you on pervitine?"
Me, still very deeply shocked:"What? I don't understand the question!"
Gran:"Well after making yourself supper (*cocoa + bread*) you put milk into the sink and the empty mug into the fridge."
Me:"What!?" ubblol

well.. what do I tell you..

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
At Brighton saturday night I rolled a roach, lost it, rolled another one, lost it, rolled a third one, then relised I had the other 2 in my mouth ubblol

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
rolleyes

Damned stoners... wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Henry, stonerette

wink